• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

At thirteen my daughter does not need a boyfriend. My tactic is to put Ghost powder on his hamburger.

Fishing, chickenliver, wieght

It always puts a joyous weight on my heart to see someone try not to create chum when fishing and eating raw chickenliver at the same time.

Jesus, Methane, Geese

"Jesus George, that burrito I had last night has created enough methane that my farts keep scaring away all the geese."

Creamcheese, telescope, papperclip

I'm too lazy to look up what star anise means, yet I watched that man eat a reaper and yell like an elephant just this morning.

Fight, special, compost

The best thing about soccer in space is that there aren't any wasps, and Star Wars themed music on free kicks.

Wonder, reflective, coyote.

I wonder if the roadrunner would laugh if the coyote wore a reflective vest for protection?

Treefrog, mango, bobbypin

Her purfume nearly froze me in place. When I gathered my senses I busted up my shin falling over myself.

Bottlerocket, toothpaste, squarenail

I squeezed the bottle rocket with both hands. My friend then took a nail and drove It through the middle, forcing a bottle-rocket like explosion.

Money, potato, iodine

I used a needle to inject some iodine salt into a potato. My hash browns turned out MONEY.

Lipbalm, shotgun, ky-jelly

I got worried when I found my dog on the floor, with lip balm and my-jelly next to him. He might as well gotten shot with a shotgun because he's done for good

Turf, shephard, pattern.

Down here in Arizona we use rattlesnake skin and pinecones to wipe, none of those sissy diapers...

Assist, cheetah, sauve

I had to assist the suave gentleman across the road as his Cheetah had it's eyes on the Poodle walking on the other side with a worried look on its face. 

Nun, brothel, egg

Have you heard the joke about the nun, the brothel, and the egg? Dude, it'll put you in stitches.

Game, karma, candle

Back