• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

He put on his gloves, picked up his fly-rod, and scented the bait with eyeshadow. Who know if that will actually work.

Paw, epilepsy. Cobra

I once saw a show where a mongoose with epilepsy slapped the shit outa a cobra with his ninja paw.

Tasmanian, rhinestone, chapstick

The Tasmanian tiger became extinct due to heavy mining of rinstone gems, and chap which is used to make chapstick products.

Conger eel, Bacon, xylophone

My conger eel and bacon recipe is gonna have to be revised. The last time I filleted one of those bad boys I was playing the bones like a xylophhone.

Splitpea, steeltoe, specticals

Rymerpt said:
My conger eel and bacon recipe is gonna have to be revised. The last time I filleted one of those bad boys I was playing the bones like a xylophhone.

Splitpea, steeltoe, specticals
while i was eating splitpea soup i was rudly interupted by an anoying  geek with taped specticals by which i kick him squarely in his :silenced:

beer,landmine, ammunition

Ajijoe beat me to it.

Shaken beer cans make great landmines, but pretzels make poor ammunition. 

Basil, jeans, guitar. 

i was playing guitar in public and i soiled my jeans ans tried to cover up the smell with fresh basil from the nearby garden

For the Ausse above if you wanna reply

bullroarer,digerydoo,coopers(beer)

Mate, I tell ya, playin me Didgeridoo while flyin a bloody bullroarer ain't easy for a boagan Aussie like me, but all the Coopers I been drinkin sure helps!!

Baywatch, Yankie, NASA.

They had to put a yankie in space so that the satilite was set to baywatch for NASA.

grapefruit, daisydukes, burlap

Grapefruit is best enjoyed whilst wearing Daisydukes made from burlap (I love that word).

Ketchup, Vegemite, Taco.

Even a vegitarian won't eat vegemite, so I had to use ketchup to enhance my taco. The cupboard was bare.

Dust, esophagus, churro

While eating my Churro, icing sugar dust got stuck to the inside of my esophagus and I ended having a coughing fit.

Suit, coaster, greyhound.

Oh my god, you would think a guy in a suit would know to use a coaster. The fker just left a ring on the bench at our beautiful greyhound station. ARRGG

Cummerbund, zippo, gerkin

Rymerpt said:
Oh my god, you would think a guy in a suit would know to use a coaster. The fker just left a ring on the bench at our beautiful greyhound station. ARRGG

Cummerbund, zippo, gerkin
some strange fellow in a cumberbund tried to light a gerkin with his zippo, i guess in his mind it was a cigar??

colonic,pissbeer,flashmob

Yesterday I was part of a flashmob that all speed chugged a gallon of pissbeer on the steps of the whitehouse. Yuk, tasted like a freakin colonic.

Capers, sap, temperpedic

After a meal of Capers and Anchovies I sat down to watch the same poor sap tell me the news. Then it was off to bed on my "Tempurpedic"(?) matress.

Knock, who, knock.

The pizza man he knock, the Avon lady she no knock she ring bell. "Listen lady, who robbed you? Just the facts please."

Fingerprint, AA batery, astro-glide

She made sure she hid the evidence of her naughty evening alone. Astroglide back in its place, fingerprints removed from the bed head but she forgot the AA battery under the bed..........and he found it!!!

Tree, blind, tissue.

Tree blind mice, tree blind mice, wait that's tree not three. I had to grab a tissue and clean my glasses.

Shotgun, elbow, creamcheese

Tree blind mice, tree blind mice, wait that's tree not three. I had to grab a tissue and clean my glasses.

Shotgun, elbow, creamcheese

Back