• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

I jumped into my El Dorado to go to the market to get some scallions and Worcestershire for my hot sauce.

Trigonometry,stroganoff and surfing

Making stroganoff is like surfing the Australian pipeline, but Trigonometry is like getting raped by the Hells Angels.

Asprin, zipline, tough-mudder

i took zipline tough mudder classes that werethe equivilant to navy seal training and afterward need lots of beer and asprin my liver was a wreck!!

stout,porter,doublebock    (styles of beer)

I took out three quarters of a bottle of sake last night and wish my head didnt feel like a bucket of shit.

Mayfly, caddis, copperjohn

Little worm upon my hook, catch me a fish from in this brook. The worm said no, the worm said nay. Pissed and disgruntled he switched to fly fishing and used a copperjon, a caddis nymph, and a small mayfly pattern.

Holiday, turkey, marshmellow

Here in OZ we aren't big on turkey for our Christmas holiday. Instead we prefer Emu stuffed with marshmallow.

Robot, critical, taxi.

It is rude not to tip the robot taxi drivers in Tokyo. Its critical that you abide by the rules.

Chapstic, adobo, valcano

When cooking with adobo ontop of volcano mt. comeoniwantolaya hawaii, make sure bring your chapstic as the heat can make your lips really dry.

halcyon, torpor, woebegone

Looking rather tattered and woebegone, and with torpor brain cells that felt rusty and ineffective my halcyon thesis was lacking pictures of the Chocolate Backed Kingfisher.

Paring, cavity, tressle

After paring my apple and eating it, I got back on my tressle to repair the cavity in John's roof.

Unicorn, hamburger, skyscraper.

Shorerider said:
After paring my apple and eating it, I got back on my tressle to repair the cavity in John's roof.

Unicorn, hamburger, skyscraper.
after bungee jumping from a skyscraper,i had a manly food craving for meat, so i shot Shoreriders Unicorn and ground part of it into hamburger the rest i chopperd up into steaks,i through a large amount on the barbie and invited all my friends,it paired well with dark beer

piss-beer,fire-extinguisher,toilet

Who needs a toilet when your nearest nieghbor is six miles away? Eat ,drink and be merry. Piss beer, eat peppers and have a fire-extinguisher handy just in case the bbq gets out of hand.

Kitten, grapenuts, yodel

Rymerpt said:
Who needs a toilet when your nearest nieghbor is six miles away? Eat ,drink and be merry. Piss beer, eat peppers and have a fire-extinguisher handy just in case the bbq gets out of hand.

Kitten, grapenuts, yodel
while i was yodeling i was not paying attention and my kitten used my grapenuts for a litter box, imagine my surprise when i poured the milk??

litterbox,birdcage,newspaper

No need for newspaper, just place your birdcage over your cats litterbox.

Hilux, harp, constitutional. 

What do you mean I look like a pussy driving around with a harp in the back of my Hilux? Its not like its a constitutional requirement to just haul manly stuff.

Tesla, sawbuck, spam

The Tesla turbine is one of his greatest achievements, but Tesla barely made a sawbuck out of his invention and could only afford spam and not steak.

Chronologically, Gingivitis, Spartacus

Chronologically speeking I did see Spartacus way before I ever gave a damn about Gingivitis.

condylomata, frog, princess

After kissing the princess, the frog turned into a prince but in doing so had contracted condylomata from her.

Spearfisherman, Palau, dance.

After dropping a steak knife ,and impailing my right foot, I one foot danced around like that spearfishrman we once saw in Palau.

Sherbet, spool, windex

Back