• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Very first try at growing peppers. Rymerpt 2014 ( 2 pod CHALLENGE VIDEOS)

1780132_10201563975249812_94634369_o_zpsee15fd1c.jpg

1965589_10201563976649847_1080762667_o_zps9a2b53ff.jpg
10005867_10201563977529869_1914849818_o_zps808d66d1.jpg

The seedlings are Thai and the egg carton is Thai seeds. The other little pots have habenero seeds. I'm also gonna try some supperhot seeds when the package arrives from Smiley. (Thanks again Mike)

I'll post progress often I'm sure. Yesterday the seedlings moved from a small six pack to their new nesting grounds. All rest in nothing but organic seed starter soil and water.

Rymerpt

2??? You're a madman, Rym! :lol:

Is it just me or is the streaming on pbucket terrible?? I only got to 8:20 and then it stopped loading altogether. I refreshed and of course now it won't let me get back to 8:20 without loading it all again first. I'll have to watch the rest later. Keen to see what cooling treatment worked best for you!

I tell ya, where it cut off, sounds like you are in for some real pain! :shocked: ('tis why I don't do this stupid stuff anymore :lol:)

ok got it to run all the way through. Great vid Ryme, nice descriptions. Looks like you got a serious burn on.

gasificada said:
2??? You're a madman, Rym! :lol:

Is it just me or is the streaming on pbucket terrible?? I only got to 8:20 and then it stopped loading altogether. I refreshed and of course now it won't let me get back to 8:20 without loading it all again first. I'll have to watch the rest later. Keen to see what cooling treatment worked best for you!

I tell ya, where it cut off, sounds like you are in for some real pain! :shocked: ('tis why I don't do this stupid stuff anymore :lol:)
Yeah the streaming is pretty awful, I made it through most of the vid though.

Nice job Rymerpt!  No cramps at all?

No cramps. I coated my stomach with two slices of bread with peanutbutter and a huge glass of milk. Wife says, "damn you nearly drank that full gal of milk". Well at least it was 2%.

Sorry about the quality of the vid and the streaming. I can't load to youtube from my Nook.

For those that want to know (and can't make it through the poor quality video) :

Tomato juice = tasty but did not help much

Orange juice = tasty and helped a bit

Milk = great go to, but it takes a bunch of it

Olive oil = coats and sooths nicely

Pudding = wonderful treat sooths temporaraly

good video :)

for me yogurt works best .. but none that low fat crap
olive oil is great but not that helpful .. maybe more helpful for stomach issues

070914181733_zpsa7ced40e.jpg

Sorry about the crappy picture quality.

I bought my first box of peppers.

20 bucks from Sicman.

I really was unsure what to expect. At first I was a little stunned at the size of the box. I really was unsure what size they really are.

When I opened it it nearly bust at the hinges. My wife, son and I all exclaimed "Damn, that's a lot of peppers"!

My 13 year old son then said, "Oh my god dad how many did they send you?"

After nearly an hour of counting and burning out six calculators.

Ninty eight (98) peppers had been stuffed into that tiny little box.

Oh, and the kind Sicmans also sent me a packet of purple jalapeno seeds (wife wants purple next year)

SICMAN ROCKS!!!!!

Did a little transplant surgery today. I took a Chocolate scorpion from a two gallon pot to a huge 5+ gallon pot. I also upgraded a Thai short hot, and a scorpion tongue from one gallons to 4 gallon pots.

Everything is looking pretty good.

The Maruga is slow growing, but showing a bit of progress.

I have pods and flowers on over 50% of my 19 plants.
0051_zps20905781.gif
0051_zps20905781.gif

Back