• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Vids & Votes: The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Just wanted to again congratulate the winners. The packages from me will be going out tomorrow (packing them right now) and will include the muskymojo powders.

Thank you all again for playing, and hopefully we can find a way to do a future one of these with at least 10 contestants (preferably more!) - will brainstorm with some of the other sponsors. I know we all had a great time watching the videos, and despite the length of some of them, these were truly epic. I am glad this was challenging - I didn't want anyone to hurl, but had Jamison not puked everyone woulda thought this was easy.

While everyone underrates the lowly habanero, 11 of them is no joke - these folks took on both a hot challenge and a competitive eating challenge. And the hands-free part was just funny, I don't care who you are. :rofl:

Much love to you all, and I hope the winners will post a pic of their total prize packages once they've all arrived - I'd love to see what those piles of goodies look like! :woohoo:

Ps - I've decided to send Detgirl a 3-pack as well for the epic cleavage. :rofl: No, seriously....actually it's because I'm sending the 3 "DNF" contestants a 2-pack ea, so I thought it was fair to send a winner a little more (rather than only 1 bottle as described)

Enjoy!

Also one final shout-out to thank ALL of the sponsors of this contest!

Redhawk Premium, Texas Creek, Sicman's Powders, Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders, Knepper's Peppers, Davez Foodz, and Ghost Pepper Store and the generous donations from muskymojo and Scoville DeVille - much love to all y'all and thank you for helping to make these prize packages epic! :woohoo:

My 3 prizes went out today, priority, might arrive by Sat but don't worry if it's not until Mon.
Congrats, All!

Okay, can't take it anymore. I've been holding off on sampling my winnings until all came in and I could get a picture of them all, unopened. But the anticipation is killing me. So here's a pic of everything thus far. I believe all I'm waiting for to come in is Joyner's powder. Thanks to all the sponsors for being so generous. This was an awesome contest put on by some truly awesome people and companies.

P3110108.JPG

I'm gonna post a pic of my goodies as soon as I can get my computer up and running again. My kiddos did something to it and now i got the BSOD(blue screen of death). May end up having to get another puter since this one is 6.5 yrs old.

Just wanted to drop by and give one last shout out to all the great sponsors and to the other contestants. Thanks again to,

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
Redhawk Premium Peppers
Davez Foodz
Sicman's Hot Peppers and Powders
Texas Creek Products
Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders
Knepper's Peppers
Ghost Pepper Store
muskymojo
scovie
THP

This was certainly something to remember, and it was all thanks to you guys. Thanks again.

38745B78-84B4-4547-A2E6-95ABB32BAF7B-95878-00001AF9D04EF27D_zps9f01e24c.jpg

Finally got a chance to take a pic of my winnings. I am quite happy with my prize stash, although I'm a bit jealous of darthpepper's prize pack. Gives me a bigger incentive in the next contest I participate in! Some of the sauces have been opened and consumed a bit, especially by my 2 1/2 year old daughter. She really likes the habermelon and lucky dog green label. She will sneak it and pour some in a bowl and eat it with a spoon, lol.

Thanks again to the other contestants and sponsers. Without all of you, I wouldn't have had a chance of placing at all. :)

0434599d-4765-4d1e-a906-5b549a163a2e_zps21cd0c72.jpg

Darthpepper said:
Just wanted to drop by and give one last shout out to all the great sponsors and to the other contestants. Thanks again to,

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
Redhawk Premium Peppers
Davez Foodz
Sicman's Hot Peppers and Powders
Texas Creek Products
Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders
Knepper's Peppers
Ghost Pepper Store
muskymojo
scovie
THP

This was certainly something to remember, and it was all thanks to you guys. Thanks again.

38745B78-84B4-4547-A2E6-95ABB32BAF7B-95878-00001AF9D04EF27D_zps9f01e24c.jpg
I went to watch one of the videos again (as I'm thinking about another contest..) and noticed this pic.

That's such a fat prize package!

lol

Belated repeated congrats Darth!
:D

Back