• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Vids & Votes: The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

GUARDS! SEIZE HIM!!!! Sushi and Blues together? ^^^ This in NO WAY reflect what normal people do on the left coast!

KIDDING PEOPLE!!!!!!

It's what you do at Yoshi's?
;)

Love that place - if the 2nd set ain't sold out you get in for free.

Had a hamachi nigiri as an appetizer & a cedar plank seared salmon dinner. Damn that was an awesome evening. Two sets of Robben Ford, Sapporo drafts & excellent Japanese food. If you get to Oakland, CA Yoshi's is one of the best sounding, most intimate rooms anywhere.

The HABermelon you won will be coming, but I need your address. Shoot me a PM with it.

Thanks

Comp and Darth I got your PM's already and will be getting them out and getting back to you. Life is now pulling me away like a bungee keeping a jumper from hitting the ground. Will be back and in touch

I have Comp's and Darth's address.

DetGirl - PM me your address so I can get your sauce off to you! :)

Been busy dealing with my kiddos. Just PM'd you. :)

The HABermelon you won will be coming, but I need your address. Shoot me a PM with it.

Thanks

Comp and Darth I got your PM's already and will be getting them out and getting back to you. Life is now pulling me away like a bungee keeping a jumper from hitting the ground. Will be back and in touch

PM coming your way. :)

If you have not, PM me for your dried and ground subway turkey sub powder with cherry smoked hab
Just PM'd you. :)

I really had a lot of fun in my first challenge. Now I can't wait to participate in another challenge, lol. This has even rubbed off on my 7 year old son--now he wants me to vid him doing some hands-free challenges, lol. He tried with a taco bell bean burrito on Friday too.

Thank you to all the wonderful sponsors who generously offered up some awesome prizes for us, and to LDHS for doing the hard work of getting this all set up. I didn't think that I would even place at all, but as luck would have it, I ended up holding my own.

Also, big congrats to Darthpepper and compmodder26--you guys did great. Definitely was close between comp and I, but Darthpepper you blew us out of the water. :clap:

DetGirl, make sure I get your addy, We're traveling Mon/Tues, but will get it out to you Wednesday.
edit- sorry I'm brain-fried...Congratz!

Back