• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Vids & Votes: The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Hey what chyall do out there in the PST zone is yall biznaz JT get no love in the midwest EST.

Still mad he broke up the band, huh? :rofl:

Here youu go Biz, so you'll never feel apart from what once was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWV4T9n0xBU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8AyVhs3gJU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Jamison....what the hell were you thinking with a 12 pack beforehand...lol. Very entertaining though and your kids wanting to see you puke so bad...now that was funny.

Hey BIZ, where's your glass of milk bro??? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see one. Otherwise, I knew you'd finish.

Darth, I was rooting for you, I was like "no!!!! Do it" lol Like a pro DP

HH, you should have sat there for a little bit and finished it up, there was no time limit. Still a champ for trying it out.

The glass of milk is just a waste I knew I would NOT be drinking it so I did not pour it. It does not intice me one bit i mean who needs a glass of milk for 11 habs?

compmodder...sorry bro. I forgot to give you some love too. I knew you'd handle it. Nice job.

yeah but it was part of the rules BIZ

although I do agree about it not being any bit of a factor for you.

Actually, I did complete the challenge, and let the appropriate people know what had happened, and why it wouldn't be posted (malfunction).

*shrug* its all good though, think what you like. FYI you remind me of one of my cousins.

Is it me or does BIZ bear a passing resemblance to Giovanni Ribisi?

pic12.jpg

3/5, the habs were already hard enough to swallow, they tasted like sh!!!: I was overly stuffed, I don't eat foot longs as it was and I actually wasn't going to enter this contest due to that reason. However, somebody forced my hand with a jalapeno comment :) (Biz). But with the video already being over what my camera would let me, and all habs gone, finishing the sandwich wasn't my concern. The challange for me was taking down those nasty a$$ habs.

Soooo... after listening to chomp-chomp-chompchompchompchompchompchompchompchompchomp for the last 2 hours...........

I am NOT going near Subway anytime soon!..../

Is the voting supposed to be commensing? Haven't got to the DetroitGirl thread---

Back