• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Showdown Throwdown

Beef

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time ever, I voted without reading any of the pages in this thread. Just didn't have time to dedicate to it. I looked at the pretty pictures and jazzy recipes and voted on which would be the hardest for me to resist.

Best decision of the week! ;)

Chile Juju said:
For the first time ever, I voted without reading any of the pages in this thread. Just didn't have time to dedicate to it. I looked at the pretty pictures and jazzy recipes and voted on which would be the hardest for me to resist.

Best decision of the week! ;)

you didnt vote for me

how dare you!!!

So was it cheddar or really a brick of parmigiano-reggiano? Your fans deserve a response. :rofl:

Wheebz - You were sick, and therefor I could resist your burger! You might'a gotten me sick too!  :rofl:

Oh sure, some say you were hungover, but you obviously didn't drink enough if you were able to catch that bug!!!

But seriously, I loved your burger-n-tot-buns! Hope you're feeling better BTW!

You could care less but quick to point out flaws of other burger which was last 4 pages of drama :lol:

wheebz said:
no it was actually a brick of parmesian

thats why it didnt melt

i didnt even realize I did it until I cut the burger and was like WTF wheres my melt

#classicwheebz

I would have voted for you just for that comedy if I had known  :rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:
You could care less but quick to point out flaws of other burger which was last 4 pages of drama :lol:

#classicwheebz

I would have voted for you just for that comedy if I had know :rofl:
Yep, I love the drama but I know which burger I'd eat every day over the other in all. I'll vote at some point - We all know the secrets here, illuminati rules muhahahaha
Chile Juju said:
All hail the new chief!!!

just teasin' JHP! ;)
I know you are, #14 for life! SD, pour some Mole on her stat!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Yep, I love the drama but I know which burger I'd eat every day over the other in all. I'll vote at some point - We all know the secrets here, illuminati rules muhahahaha

I know you are, #14 for life! SD, pour some Mole on her stat!

You would know you keep spreadsheets. :rofl:

wheebz said:
JHP if you dont vote for me I will come down to your house and throw beer cans at your front door

they will be empty, but they will be beer cans none the less
Please do, just remember only 1 way in and out of my neighborhood so chance of you getting out unshot are slim to well never, no chance ;) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back