contest VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BURGER - Burger Throwdown..Post it here!

Who has the winning burger?

• THP's Sausage and Peppers Chilihead Style Burger

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • ImpyChick's Brekkie Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AlabamaJack's Supper Burger

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • JayT's Bacon Mushroom Burger

• chilehunter's Dagwood Burger

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • QuadShots' Brekky Burger of %$#@#'n DooM

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • texas blues' Notorious Salmon Sliders

• FiveStar's Organic Sirloin Burger

• texas blues's Notorious Awesome BaconFatBurger of Ultimate Win

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Blister's Inside-Out Burger

• Captian Murphy's The Monsta Mac

• patrick's Slaughter House Burger

• Blister's Inside Out Buffalo-Beef Burgers w/Bacon Wrapped

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • THP's THE BEAST

• SumOfMyBits Hab Dough Burger

• texas blues' Drunken Deep Fried Bacon Hell Burger

• Ashen's Smoked Turkey Club Burger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for calling attention to my burger ;)

TB's Notorious Ultimate BaconFatBurger of Awesome WIN!! shall be your only burger. It is a jealous burger, and thou shalt have no other burgers before Him. It is the seventh son of the seventh burger.

All of a sudden, THP has an entry to a throwdown and he gets all crazy makin new forums and polls and stuff. WHERE WERE YOU DURING THE POPPER THROWDOWN????:lol:

Don't ban me from all the cool threads like you did TB...

FiveStar said:
All of a sudden, THP has an entry to a throwdown and he gets all crazy makin new forums and polls and stuff. WHERE WERE YOU DURING THE POPPER THROWDOWN????:lol:

Don't ban me from all the cool threads like you did TB...
Trying to keep it interesting ;)

PS. Moved this post from the official discussion thread.

BANNED. :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
Trying to keep it interesting ;)

PS. Moved this post from the official discussion thread.

BANNED. :lol:

THP oh wise internet website overlord! I bow in submission to your administrater skills and trust in your all knowing wisdom and guidance. Seems to me you move threads and do whatever in perfect harmony and balance with the universe. I say most excellent job. Thanks THP!

Cheers, TB.

p.s. I shall returneth to smacking thee down after submitting this post!

Well, I see you guys tried to trick me by moving the thread to avoid my second entry! The NERVE of you people! Stooping to new lows here :lol: I'm going with three kinds of meats and two kinds of cheese on my next one... I've got all the ingredients, I just need to throw it together before the rains come. You guys may want to open your mouths in preparation for the "OOOOOOOOOH's" and "AAAAAAAAAH's"

I may be adding something too. BBQing in the rain, oh my!

Blister said:
Well, I see you guys tried to trick me by moving the thread to avoid my second entry! The NERVE of you people! Stooping to new lows here :lol: I'm going with three kinds of meats and two kinds of cheese on my next one... I've got all the ingredients, I just need to throw it together before the rains come. You guys may want to open your mouths in preparation for the "OOOOOOOOOH's" and "AAAAAAAAAH's"

'Tis truly a strategic mistake to post ingredients prior to actually concocting and posting pics of this "alleged" burger.
I envision a possible FAIL in your future.

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
'Tis truly a strategic mistake to post ingredients prior to actually concocting and posting pics of this "alleged" burger.
I envision a possible FAIL in your future.

Cheers, TB.

Well, I agree. You do set yourself up for a pretty big FAIL by talking it up prior to actually gittin 'er done, but you also look pretty slick when it all comes together. Pics to follow either way. Gonna be throwing the three meat, two cheese burger on the grill as soon as it warms up...

I give you 'The Monsta Mac'

101_6468.jpg

101_6473.jpg

101_6475.jpg

Anyone mind if I step in for a few photos?

To begin here is the meat from my local butcher:

IMG_5415rre.jpg

Here's a shot of the petite sirloin. They weigh around a pound. Nice and marbled.

IMG_5417re.jpg

Couldn't make all of it a burger so I cut it in half. Well almost half.

IMG_5421re.jpg

Here's the sirloin cut up with a couple of slices of bacon getting ready to be made into burger fixin's.

IMG_5427rre.jpg

More to come.....

Oops! Looks like I spilled some of Chiliman's Ghost Pepper Sauce. What ever shall I do? I'll just put it in this pile of meat.

IMG_5431re.jpg

Mixed it in just fine. Good looking burger patty eh?

IMG_5433re.jpg

Got the bacon going...

IMG_5437re.jpg

Got the 'shrooms going in the bacon grease...

IMG_5439re.jpg

More to come...

Burgers added to poll.

patrick, I named yours ;)

Can you see the smoke coming from the grill? Decided to do this on my little Smokey Joe. There's a few apple chips providing an extra bit of flava to the beef. Yellow Hab in the background keeping me company.

IMG_5443re.jpg

Meat is done now just toasting the garlic buttered buns.

IMG_5448re.jpg

Beginning of the assembly. On the bottom bun is cojack cheese, few slices of the capacolla, then bacon.

IMG_5450re.jpg

Now to the top of the burger and top bun we add more bacon, mushrooms, smoked provolone and some roasted red peppers.

IMG_5453re.jpg

More to come...

The roasted peppers were a bit squishy for me so off they came. Anyway here's my entry into the Burger Throwdown!!

IMG_5455re.jpg

I got half of it down and now it's break time. Woof. Chilimans sauce sure leaves an impression on you. Just those few drops...damn man.

The Monsta Mac's meager beginning.

101_6445.jpg

Quarter pound patties laced with onion, garlic and spices. Into the fire and on with the Hab Sauce.

101_6454.jpg

Get the veggies sizzlin' with olive oil and sea salt.

101_6462.jpg

Almost forgot the cheese. Monterey Jack and Cheddar for the lower burger. Pepper Jack for the top. Slather Habonnaise on 3 slices o' toasted white bread, assemble and prepare for a calorie coma.

patrick said:
The roasted peppers were a bit squishy for me so off they came. Anyway here's my entry into the Burger Throwdown!!

IMG_5455re.jpg

I got half of it down and now it's break time. Woof. Chilimans sauce sure leaves an impression on you. Just those few drops...damn man.

Dude..can't tell from the camera light but is that rare or medium rare?

Cheers, TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back