• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Mexi-Que Throwdown

Vote!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, great job everybody

:clap:
:cheers:

better strap a sponge to your chin before looking at all these meals because your gonna be drooling  :drooling:

They all looked great, but D3monic got my vote, because he made two of my favorite things; Ribs, and Tacos  :dance: 

This was my first throwdown, and I enjoyed the challenge of the 'Fusion' element to it, my wife even got kinda excited about it  :D
I had fun, and look forward to participating in future throwdowns.
Thanks for being the fantastic community that you are everyone here at THP
:party:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
wow, great job everybody

:clap:
:cheers:

better strap a sponge to your chin before looking at all these meals because your gonna be drooling  :drooling:

They all looked great, but D3monic got my vote, because he made two of my favorite things; Ribs, and Tacos  :dance: 

This was my first throwdown, and I enjoyed the challenge of the 'Fusion' element to it, my wife even got kinda excited about it  :D
I had fun, and look forward to participating in future throwdowns.
Thanks for being the fantastic community that you are everyone here at THP
:party:

:clap: You did awesome on your first TD!!! Keep it up and I have no doubt you will win a crown in no time.

JayT said:
Yes Key the onions. Nothing wrong with them, but I like mine more like stir fry for tacos.

Thanks JayT. At first I forgot I put those 'veggies' in my entry.. haha. which made me wonder.

I might try halving the cooking time should I do onions in oil again. 

TIE!!!!

And I haven't voted hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

When in doubt read post #1 or the TD rules duh. ;)

Polls are always 48 hours unless there is another category and 24 is added.

It also states this in post #1. ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
Please consider the following before voting!

Mexi-Que! You must compose an entree with American BBQ and Mexican influences and ingredients combined, not straight American BBQ and Mexican as separate entrees on one plate. The fusion must be cohesive and evident.
Entree: You must present one plate for the entree, but may have up to two entrees on that plate
Sides: You are allowed two sides which may be on the plate or as side dishes. If choosing one it must be fusion. If choosing two, they may be fusion, or you may have one Mexican side and one American BBQ side. Rice and beans may be treated as one side.
Beverage: You are allowed one beverage or cocktail which needs to fit the theme of the meal. Up to you.

Now please vote for the best meal that followed the above!

48 hour poll!

^
!
!

Really lol... trying be a dramatic, I think I will no longer announce the end time lol...

;)

Gonna remove the tapatalk garbage soon anyway... the site will be fully responsive soon on all devices. :D

Can't edit a post w/ pics in Tapatalk or it screws up all of the line endings ...

Can't see polls or stickied stuff ...

Can't see notifications either ...

Can't see status updates either, or without digging into a weird area of it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back