• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Old Salty's Chopped Throwdown

Entree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoville DeVille said:
Dang, you guys! What a creative bunch we have here. I am in awe of people who can do what y'all just did. That ingredient combo was  tough. 

My hat is off to all of you.

But in the end, it was strictly the method and the pictures that was the tell. So difficult to really know what the taste was like.

NUF said....
attachicon.gif
14o3r7t.jpg

Let me be honest here. It was 100% the picture that got me.
Damm you SL!!!! ❤️
attachicon.gif
post-2879-0-09463300-1459726676_thumb.jpg

This was the one that did it for me

post-2879-0-00639700-1459726939_thumb.jpg

yea and smokins plate looked killer. Even the fried pickles and soup of allergenic death. 

Everyone did great.

For the record all of the ingredients did not need to be used in one element of the entree. An entree is often many elements and they needed to be used to compose an entree. So consider voting for all of them. They all met the challenge.

geeme stuffed shrimp buns was my next favorite. They reminded me of a cross between those sweet rolls you get at chinese buffets and a pot sticker. I love pot stickers. Even thought that wasn't what she was going for. Still looked good and that sauce sounded perfect for them. 

Less than 24 hours get your vote in!

SmokenFire said:

Hasn't been on since 3/24.  Previous absences have been health related.  Say a word to the man upstairs for him won't you please HS?   :)
I know that he did need to have one last surgery to have done, but that wasn't until months from now.

Last I heard from him he was getting his fishing gear ready for a fishing trip. Let's all hope his absence doesn't last too much longer, it isn't the same without him around. 

SR.  :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back