Not open for further replies.
Okay, another start ...

Little brisket flat ...

Going non-traditional ...

4e40a5d4e1763461f3c3d4b5921c92b1.jpg

Blue bag and apple chips ...

Players ...

bd707532dafd43ea5114952c64a94ed9.jpg

Slathered it up like I love it long tine ...

Then sprinkled it backside to frontside with bourbon-smoked garlic salt and citrus pepper, cause it's durty ...

2914c417e8f5cdd137b4dbf836459b85.jpg

And finished it off with yet another Teeny Tiny ...

e30a4089104d38d46089691d6ce927a9.jpg

db202783a3ce4e93b89531038d036f2b.jpg

554259fd61b1707b2949cc009a98ff22.jpg

Says it likes a little citrus ;)

f9892119f747b285761d3ecdda766121.jpg

Then I added some moar chips ...

2f456c477c31896bfb547c3094d8234f.jpg

I call that move, The Booma - wood up top ...

FFS ... half the Vortex group does that ish now ...

Loco.

Marinated flatiron steak with Eggplant bruschetta and Kraft Mac n cheese lol.

Kids wanted Mac n cheese soooo.... Yeah.

Soooo good. Flat iron steak was marinaded in Andreas steak sauce, pepper, and garlic salt. Grilled to 130F and pulled and put into the warming drawer in the oven.

Eggplant slices 1/4" and topped with diced tomato, mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, and basil leaf when it came out of the oven. Cook at 350F until the cheese is starting to brown. It's my new favorite side. I could eat it all by itself.

Mac n cheese. Is it great? No. But it's easy and the kids love it. So F it. It works. Lol

grantmichaels said:
Tomorrow should be epic!

Yuuup. I have a bunch of pics of lunch today my wife and I took on an uninhabited island in the middle of the Mississippi River where we grilled brats listened to baseball on the radio and lounged in a hammock all day. Too beat to post pics today after canoeing to and from the island, but they'll be here tomorrow, fo' sho'. And then I have the main event to cook tomorrow, too! :cool:
     Your end is lookin' pretty good right now, gm. Interested to see what swims out of the hot tub tomorrow. 
     And Ozzy, that steak looks perfect!  :drooling:

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
 Yuuup. I have a bunch of pics of lunch today my wife and I took on an uninhabited island in the middle of the Mississippi River where we grilled brats listened to baseball on the radio and lounged in a hammock all day. Too beat to post pics today after canoeing to and from the island, but they'll be here tomorrow, fo' sho'. And then I have the main event to cook tomorrow, too! :cool:
     Your end is lookin' pretty good right now, gm. Interested to see what swims out of the hot tub tomorrow. 
     And Ozzy, that steak looks perfect!  :drooling:

Looking forward to your sausage hammock pics.

Wait.

The Hot Pepper said:

Looking forward to your sausage hammock pics.

Wait.

You're actually pretty close to the truth here. My wife and I were lying in my 2 person ENO hammock and the sides kept rolling up over us like a sausage (or a human-sized blunt). With the hammock providing all that privacy, I kept hinting that we could've gotten naked and none of the boaters on the river would've seen. By "hinted", I mean saying "We could totally get naked right now and none of the boaters on the river would see." It didn't work, so the pics tomorrow will be G rated. 
D3monic said:
Nice hot tub brisket

Am I the only one who thinks "hot tub brisket" sounds on par with "gas station bathroom floor egg salad sandwich"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back