contest VOTE! Second Annual Memorial Day User-land BBQ Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so curious - these are very hard to part with ...

c9812ba8d09b7ab09b1060edcdab070f.jpg

Moruga Mustard looks intense.

Is Sunshine State a datil sauce? I think you need to keep the FL sauce for brotherhood reasons.

I bet - looked killer. Could never smell, then not have ...

More stuff ...

66266a202c1ec6c58fcbfd13a6542672.jpg

That BB is neat.

e5576236ef70aaae249019017f6bfe61.jpg

Red Hawk makes good shit, I have to say ...

b3abf84d1f21012f826e7754126311fb.jpg

I'm divesting from Pex's high-heat offering's ...

I think it's impressive how close they remain true to the peppers - so close they dominate whatever they're on, though ...

I'm not using sauces that hot anymore, truthfully, but I'm sure some of you will be delighted ;)

grantmichaels said:

There are really basically no rules ...

Just post it up ...

The voting is multiple choice, so the cream will rise to the top, people's choice style ...

Throughout the course of the week I'll start getting an idea how many ways to subdivide the pile ...

There's some interesting offers from members to use to help get a bunch of prizes out there - for instance, HM01 offered to send some jelly, and Ozzy's offered some future jelly, and Boss's offered to pick an entry himself for a membership prize etc etc ...

I think since JHP understandably doesn't need heat, if he wins I'll use his winning's to get a box to a soldier with SL's help, and then I'll send him some beer-making shit myself ...

It seemed to just work last year, and so long as it doesn't go sour, I'll just keep wingin' it each year for as long as it's fun ...

:cheers:

Cool. Put me down for 2 jars of jam and a couple ounces of assorted powders. :cheers:

I'll try to make time to do some cooking too.

grantmichaels said:
<knock,knock>

466bfc5a2dcb16e1653bcb29904792c5.jpg

ff5802279383322166228b49e7441a89.jpg

Ordered in doubles of Dru's small-batch offerings, because sharing is caring ...

07a5836472ae94c24f0cd1d62df47f21.jpg

:CHEERS:

=)
One of each of those from Dru's latest is for me, and the other four will go to ya'll ...

But also, I'm giving away my last Tiki Torch ... which I believe is no longer in production ...

I've had 2-3x bottles, and it's enjoyed a constant spot on my door for a long time, and I'm interested in trying more/different sauces ...

d08211b634851723d424e179bad84f70.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:
Moruga Mustard looks intense.

Is Sunshine State a datil sauce? I think you need to keep the FL sauce for brotherhood reasons.

Or send it back to miami  :dance:
I'm making mango scotch bonnet venezualan tiger jelly and the same with guava. Hopefully I can find some suitable empty jars that wouldn't mind being sent 

BigB said:

Or send it back to miami  :dance:

No, I'll apologize to WM for having to keep it, and make sure to display it clearly when I use it over and over ...

The color was calling me all along, Boss gave me the out on keeping that one ...

I made up for it by giving up my Tiki Torch ... this is, after all, about giving away half my shit with a smile on my face ...
BigB said:
I'm making mango scotch bonnet venezualan tiger jelly and the same with guava. Hopefully I can find some suitable empty jars that wouldn't mind being sent 

Awesome. "Future's" are fine ... and if we get something to every entry, that's totally baller ...

BOOM.

I wish I had some Q right about now ...

I don't feel like doing overnight brisket thing TBH, so I'll probably wake up and do my BBQ'ing tomorrow ...

What then, to feed myself? ...

Certainly going to need to involve some product, and probably that WM Sunshine sauce ...

My mouth is watering from that plate now, and all of the interaction ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back