• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! SumOfMy Dutch Oven Cooking Throwdown

Who has the best?

• JayT - Watch Your Six Pepper Pork

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
Note, I did not throw the first punch.
It was self-defense!!
Won't happen again...unless things need to be regulated.

:lol:
Pump the breaks FD!

Everythang is cool 'n' the gang.

Big love for this TD! Great entries... still waiting on Geeme for a final plating.

Marcie still has time to pull some magic out of the hat... if she wishes.

Fun times.

I was finally able to connect to the server and upload the pics, but now seem to have a problem displaying them in the thread - are you guys seeing the final 2 pics yet? I can't even get them to display in a window on their own at this point.

Nice...you inviting all of us over for dinner?

Sure if you don't mind sitting on the floor. Might have to bring your plate too just in case missylou doesn't want to share her bowl. The Blues Casa done gone to Texas. Come on over, crack a hosky and we'll tell some lies.

okay - so haiku cannot see the pics, but TB can.....
crazy.gif

Well, there you go. Just switched to a different computer, and can't see any of them. Guess that means YOU win!

Just got a tweet from Charlie Sheen. He's on his way to your house with a pack of warlocks, an F-18 and a suitcase full of WINNING to fix your computer. Before long you too will be a rock star from Mars and WINNING every second! Did I say WINNING? Duh. WIN AGAIN!

That loser shows up at my place, he'll learn real fast what cement smells like.... and I won't have to do anything. JayT will mysteriously appear and make it happen, just with his will power. True story.

That loser shows up at my place, he'll learn real fast what cement smells like.... and I won't have to do anything. JayT will mysteriously appear and make it happen, just with his will power. True story.

You make your own WIN. You don't need Charlie or Jay. You make your own hot blue and righteous. You made me a believer.

Poll tomorrow. Get a good look.

Lots of great entries....and once again, it came down to HSL and Sum....

....but in the end, I gave my vote to Sum. I raise my Yuengling to ya sir! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back