contest VOTE! Throwdown Showdown - MGOLD86 vs. SumOfMyBits

Round 2........... Vote for your fave!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell kine' o' political treachery goin's on is goin's on here? Last night, Sum had it in like Flynn and this morning...its a run off and Sum is down by 7. Someboooohdy put in the call to Putin and the KGB for a little ballot box tomfoolishnessessess? Where's Jimmy Carter? He's 'posed to be monitoring this shizznit!!

KGB? Puh-lease. The CIA come to me for advice. Trust me, I had not time to stack the box last night, I was assassinating a war lord in East Africa. Damn guy just didn't wanna quit tainting the rich culture of African Cuisine...I think he was trying to get everyone to eat salad and meat on a stick or something....dont worry, it is done.

Anyways, I am gonna go reposition some satellites to look into Jennifer Aniston's window. Call me when you do my crown ceremony.

Go to bed last night and its anyone's game now this morning Mg is ahead WTF people???

Come on SUM!!! RALLY YOUR NEIGHBORS BRO!!! YOU CAN WIN THIS!

What happened?

This...

703257_2bc2_625x1000.jpg

Horseradish.

Didn't see this happening.
That's what I get for keeping my vote in my pocket last go-round.
(That's right MG, If I didn't pass out on Busch light at 8:30 last night, you would have LOST!!! So don't get all high and mighty!)

:)

Good times.

Horseradish.

Didn't see this happening.
That's what I get for keeping my vote in my pocket last go-round.
(That's right MG, If I didn't pass out on Busch light at 8:30 last night, you would have LOST!!! So don't get all high and mighty!)

:)

Good times.

Not true. geeme had a pocket vote too. She may have used it if you used yours. And no telling how many other "ifs" are out there. So that's not a fair statement. It ended in a tie fairly and there's not way of knowing how it would have ended if you voted.

The current numbers speak the truth :P

However it is still close for a two-person vote. Keep voting!

KGB? Puh-lease. The CIA come to me for advice. Trust me, I had not time to stack the box last night, I was assassinating a war lord in East Africa. Damn guy just didn't wanna quit tainting the rich culture of African Cuisine...I think he was trying to get everyone to eat salad and meat on a stick or something....dont worry, it is done.

Anyways, I am gonna go reposition some satellites to look into Jennifer Aniston's window. Call me when you do my crown ceremony.

That is some of the finest trash talk I have seen in these parts. Congrats MGold.

Oh and Ela, is that SL in her SuperHero costume?

Hahahaha. How did I miss this post?

PWND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back