contest VOTE! Throwdown Showdown - MGOLD86 vs. SumOfMyBits

Round 2........... Vote for your fave!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fine....but, ELA, thumpthumpthump... Thumpthumpthump... Thumpthumpthump....
Okay,do I need to put back on my combat boots, helmet and pack first aid kit???????????? :D
Now on serious note,before I go to bed: Sum & MG good luck with vote. I'll save my pocket vote for tomorrow to add more drama to it. :D And Boss I don't wanna see pink tiara on my profile. :D
'nite all

OH SNAP!!!!

SL - May I borrow the Corrector? hahahahahahaha

J/K Ela!!!!! You still Rock...and always will Dahlin'! :)

(but seriously..SL, is it handy? SD's gettin' riley.....just askin'!) :whistle:

Ela, CJ and all other Chile Goddesses can use The Corrector any time it's needed!
whip4.gif

Use it Frequently, Use it Copiously.....It's a Good Thing!

Sorry,TB, it was to hard to pass on the opportunity to tease you. :lol:

Couldn't pass on it. It was served to me on silver platter. :D

No,Jay, that is me. I must confess, I’m the brutal one. My other half could confirm that . :D SL is a classy lady and tends to use certain equipment while disciplining TB.
See I have a proof of that. :lol:

TenchuColor.jpg
Mommy? Daddy? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY EYES!!!

Ahhhh....I feel betta now...just knowin' it's handy! ;)

It's just a click away....it's just a click away.....(uH! oH! I feel the need to talk with a british accent...and not know that that bloody song was~~~~~)

but seriously, it is just a click away. You can find the image on my photobucket page, copy the code and post!

still trying to find out how to get a "quicklinks" or "favorites" file of a few images that I seem to post on a regular basis. .....hmmmmm....photobucket subalbum.....favorites.....

OK! NEVER MIND!

trying toi post but talking on the phone

Su-WEET!

I'm glad you entered, Bootsie. The map idea was memorable even if it didn't garner a lot of votes.

TDs are a fun thing we do, but they also are a catalyst to broaden our culinary horizons. Each one is a challenge to do something different, try a new ingredient, look up, research, method, presentation, ....and that is all good...imho...if at the end of the day, it tastes good, and each person has put a step up to where they were.

Where are my girls at? Marcie, Gee [Long Heels, Red Bottoms]

I need some love.

(Edit: that didn't come out right. I meant "Lend me some sugar... I AM your neighbor.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back