• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2020

Tagged most of what I'm growing. Plus 1 type of sweet pepper we call the Goat D, a crossed version of primavera jalapeno,shishito,and Purple Thunder.
Need to put everything up to 1 gallon pots. Only using 1 light so far. I have 3 each of the 15 types(some duplicates from different sources)and some backups.

pic upload

Thanks Mike, I probably have more than enough! Haven't got the Rona yet GPR, but the lowes in my town had 2 cases, and I had to go there for a dryer belt yesterday, and the guy that helped me was sniffling big time, then the manager came up and tried to get him to wear a mask, and he seemed reluctant. I didn't like it! Lol.
Paul, the goat D was labeled Femme Sweet when I got it, a friend started calling it Goat dick. Sunsets Sweet Twister is probably the same pepper, and G.I.P grows one like it too, but I can't remember what its called.

Plants are looking great Andy! Really great!

Good to see you back on, and the guy at the store.He might need a bloody nose to go along with his sniffles. If I was the boss I would send him home.

In fact when I was, before I retired, I did just that. Once I told my boss "no one is so important that they need to be here when sick and sharing". Some time ya just gotta say WTF :rofl:

I've been taking 2 airborne tablets every day. I was starting to get a sinus infection from allergies and my buddy told me to take a couple. Any day I have skipped it my nose started getting stuffy b4 the end of the day. If anyone here actually gets the covid, make sure you ask for a z-pac. That's what they gave slim thug, and one ti.e I had a severe cold I got one and it knocked it right out. But doctors don't wanna prescribe that shit cause they like people being sick I think

Al, that is an led panel I built a couple years ago with 50-50 strips. I used cool white, warm white, and rgb/cw. I put dimmers on the individual colors, but it's not really that powerful and I run it full blast on all colors. It works great for starting g plants. But not any better than a t8. And I spent like 100 or so building it. And a few days of time.

And I would also like to apologize for not being around much. I've gotten into wever colecting, and got on Facebook for the marketplace, now I have a hard time not scrolling through all the bs posts on there. I'm gonna try to get away from FB and spend my time on the forums more instead

Definitely weber lol.

I potted up 30 plants to #1 pots for this year. Gonna hit them with more fox farm on the next watering. They still fit under 2 lights for now. I'm actually about to post to the smoke something thread now.

large image upload

I think there are 18 chinense and 12 annuums. 2 of each type. But I have lemon starrburst(off pheno)from seeds I saved last year, and some from Jeff, via the seed train, so 4 of those.

Back