• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2020

Tagged most of what I'm growing. Plus 1 type of sweet pepper we call the Goat D, a crossed version of primavera jalapeno,shishito,and Purple Thunder.
Need to put everything up to 1 gallon pots. Only using 1 light so far. I have 3 each of the 15 types(some duplicates from different sources)and some backups.

pic upload

Walchit said:
I think the gas station here sells ethanol free fuel, or maybe the other kind just has more ethanol, like 10% I think. That's probably why all my small engines have problems. Weed eater didn't last long at all

The belt just slips off this pulley, I know I watched a video where the guy put on a larger pulley. I might take it off and go to the belt shop. I know I was getting it to cooperate by not disengaging the blades and just turning the engine off, then disengaging them and starting the mower again. And I would engage slowly. Now it seems like it wants to blow off no matter what.

In MN we call it "non-ox", or non-oxygenated. It's pricey and only legal for small engines, ATVs, boat motors and vintage (pre '72?) automobiles. I've been using it for years on my single cylinder engines (except the R/C airplane stuff, those use nitro-meth). I "accidentally" filled the tank in my '98 Ram once. Wasn't worth it, though it didn't do any noticeable damage.

The alcohol in regular gas can saturate the float in some boat motor carbs, causing the obvious failure. Being as MN is a lake infested wonderland, the state has no choice but to allow the continued sale of Non-Ox...

I just re-installed a new belt on my Cub yesterday, was going to field test/destroy it today, but it's snowing...go figger....On mine I've noticed that the idler brackets on their pulleys have picked up the habit of migrating off-position, causing a shredding of belt material. I have to torque those down with every mowing, yet they insist...

https://www.partstree.com/models/ltx-1045-13ax91at010-cub-cadet-lawn-tractor-2009/mowing-deck-46-28/

Been pumping grey water out of my crawl space, bout to go buy a 20 dollar shop vac off of craigslist to get this last bit out, so I can then crawl through some sewage/mud and find out what pipe is broken. So my plants should be plenty hard by the time I have a chance to plant them.

Hopefully you can get your drain line fixed easily. Straight pipe is easier to repair than leaking elbows and such. Sometimes adulting really sucks [emoji2959][emoji2959].
But on a good note, your plants are looking great [emoji106][emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friend of the family came over and crawled under there. The pipe to the sink had just popped out of its connection somehow, also had a water line leaking a little, and we saw the toilet leak while he was down there, so he fixed that for me too. Then he wouldn't take any money, so I cleaned him up a smoker and a grill, and refinished a sweet wood handle for the smoker. Bout to drop it off with 20 bags of charcoal and a bunch of meat.

thursday restaurant specials wilmington nc

exercise to increase breast size video

This last link from post image looks like a good one, mine are big enough though

Nice looking cookers ;)

I sure do hate plumbing, be it coming or going. But when I do a big job by myself, like digging down 3 feet to find the cracked septic tee that roots got into..I price my work and then reward myself accordingly :shh:

PtMD989 said:
Dang , those smokers look brand new [emoji106][emoji16].

That's what he said when I dropped them off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devv said:
Nice looking cookers ;)

I sure do hate plumbing, be it coming or going. But when I do a big job by myself, like digging down 3 feet to find the cracked septic tee that roots got into..I price my work and then reward myself accordingly :shh:
That sounds like a good idea!

In other news, I will give you 10 points if you can guess what this is

I've had it for about 2 weeks, just got rid of it on my legs, then had this patch pop up on my arm. The kids have it on their faces, and we did an E-visit with a doctor and got some roids. We also have Virginia Creeper, which some people also have a bad reaction to. It doesn't contain urishol, but some other shit, oxalate crystals. Idk what I'm gonna do about it

Back