• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2020

Tagged most of what I'm growing. Plus 1 type of sweet pepper we call the Goat D, a crossed version of primavera jalapeno,shishito,and Purple Thunder.
Need to put everything up to 1 gallon pots. Only using 1 light so far. I have 3 each of the 15 types(some duplicates from different sources)and some backups.

pic upload

I made poppers out of these off pheno lemon starrburst, because I gave one to my buddy and he told me they werent very hot. Idk if he was trying to trick me or what, but a half of one with cream cheese and bacon had me going for milk and some nutty bars lol. Had cap cramps the next morning too. My mouth was already pretty hot from these jalapeno cross peppers, and georgia flame, but when I ate it I instantly tasted the chinense and for about 5 seconds it wasn't that hot lol

places to eat in calabash nc

I have a few extra seeds if anyone wants some,I will have correct pheno seeds for ksls too

Walchit said:
I made poppers out of these off pheno lemon starrburst, because I gave one to my buddy and he told me they werent very hot. Idk if he was trying to trick me or what, but a half of one with cream cheese and bacon had me going for milk and some nutty bars lol. Had cap cramps the next morning too. My mouth was already pretty hot from these jalapeno cross peppers, and georgia flame, but when I ate it I instantly tasted the chinense and for about 5 seconds it wasn't that hot lol

I have a few extra seeds if anyone wants some,I will have correct pheno seeds for ksls too
Nice looking pods, Andy.

Welp, hows it goin down there, eh [emoji848]. Hope y’all are staying healthy [emoji16][emoji106].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walchit said:

Id be interested in a very few ksls seeds if you still have some.

Back