Wanna come to my buffét?

uUu said:
That isnt very true! Sweden is one of the longest in not the longest, country in europe with around 1,600 km from the north to the south. From Gävle its 820 km to Luleå. I went there for vacation in your beautiful archipelago last summer at an island called Sandöbådan. I went by car as a roadtrip through the north of sweden, inspired by Olle Ljungström´s "norrländska präriens gudinna". To much speed cameras to be fully enjoyable :)

How is it growing chillies up there! It must be impossible without greenhouse and plenty of extra lights. I´ve learned that some plants or trees that we take for granted in the middle of sweden doesnt exist or set fruit up there. Dont remeber what they were but i remember i thought they were very basic, like apples?

well sweden feels kind of small though, compared to the rest of the worlds big countries. :shocked:
that sounded like a pretty nice vacation, I think most people see norrbotten as a pretty boring place... well, it kind of is if you're looking for a good party or something.
anyway, I must say I like the southern part of sweden the most because of the countries close to the coast, like Kalmar and Vadstena. kind of old-looking countries but yet some modern things in them.
that felt like a mess writing, really tired... sorry but hope you understand ;)

well, growing chilis here should be quite hard outside. never tried that... grew a couple of red savina plants I think, at least they were hot as hell. had them in my basement with some artificial sunlight or whatever it's called.

we do grow apples on our backyard though, and we used to have cherries but no idea what happened to it. think it was about to fall.

munchzilla said:
well sweden feels kind of small though, compared to the rest of the worlds big countries.
that sounded like a pretty nice vacation, I think most people see norrbotten as a pretty boring place... well, it kind of is if you're looking for a good party or something.
anyway, I must say I like the southern part of sweden the most because of the countries close to the coast, like Kalmar and Vadstena. kind of old-looking countries but yet some modern things in them.
that felt like a mess writing, really tired... sorry but hope you understand
well, growing chilis here should be quite hard outside. never tried that... grew a couple of red savina plants I think, at least they were hot as hell. had them in my basement with some artificial sunlight or whatever it's called.

we do grow apples on our backyard though, and we used to have cherries but no idea what happened to it. think it was about to fall.

My vacation was nothing about partying, so i thought it was great. It was at a time that Luleå had 30 degrees and just pure sunshine and the rest of sweden had 15 degrees and rain. That made the whole experience alot better! :D I´ve never been to those citys you are talking about, but i think i know what you mean. Almost like "gamla stan"? We have one in gävle to! :) Our city is 550 years old!

Atleast you will have great veg-period in the summer! The sun never sets! I watched it and it just made a bump at the horizon and then up agin. Pretty cool! :D

I´m about to start up a new grow in my closet now with Fatalii and 7-pot in a hydro-system. Just trying to decide what my new lamp will be. So many options! :)

uUu said:
Yes! I´m sure they will. I actually had a hard time sleeping tonight, thinking about sauces and what flavours to mix :)

Went straight out today with some fatalii. In a bucket, in with the stickblender! And..... Oh, yeah!, The goggles, i forgot them! A drop right in the eye of:mouthonfire: fatalii-juice!

OO bet that hert,Must where those glasses a really nice box of fire you have Purchased there and nice selection of pods :cool:

Now that Sounds a sensible price Moyboy,Thought u.ks wasn't a bad deal but with Chilis become more popular worldwide lets hope the prices can drop even further :(

imaguitargod said:
: looks out of plane window :
"There's something on the wing of the plane! Look! Look!"

I hate you IGG.......:lol:

I read philipperv's post and was going to write exactly what you had.......

Then i scrolled down:rolleyes:. Dam you and you sense of humour....;):)

talas said:
OO bet that hert,Must where those glasses a really nice box of fire you have Purchased there and nice selection of pods :lol:

Yep, but it didnt last very long. The eye seems to clean itself with tears pretty well :)

Yeah, nice pods. But im only working with fatalii at the moment.

Making a fruity sauce that is boiling at the stove right now:

Tamarind, Peach, Lime, Carrot, Fatalii, Nutmag, Cinnamon, Ginger and plenty of other stuff ;)

It´s actully working out very well!

Back