• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wayrights 2eleven

That's a wicked version of the brain strain. I like it!
Hehe!! Yea, the pods are really cool! Thanks go to Cappy for these beauties!!

Awesome pics Kev. Those brainiacs look evil!

But don't tease us. We know you are holding out on some good pics!

Keep em coming :beer:
Hey Jamie!! was that enough pics for ya bro!! :cheers:

Those Brains are freaking me out, Kevin! Can you eat those?
:P Gary I love em! but I dont eat em whole, I love em sliced up with a steak or powdered or sauce!!I'm not sure there is a better 7 for sauce IMO! :)

Nice I dig the look of your BS 7 pod like a chinense Shar-Pei. :rofl: Very cool all your plants look great loaded with ripe fruits all different shapes and size and colors and heat levels. :beer:
Man Cappy ,these guys are really hot this year! I think you put the voodoo on these things man! :dance:

:cheers:

Kevin

Reactions: dvg
WoW Kevin!!!

You totally outdid yourself with tonight's showing. :cool:

And among the world class chilli growers, you are definitely deserving of a place in that Hall of Fame! :dance: :dance: :dance:

That is jaw-droppingly awesome and i can't wait to see what else you are able to pull out of your magician's hat for the rest of your growing season.

BRAVO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

dvg

WoW Kevin!!!

You totally outdid yourself with tonight's showing.

And among the world class chilli growers, you are definitely deserving of a place in that Hall of Fame!

That is jaw-droppingly awesome and i can't wait to see what else you are able to pull out of your magician's hat for the rest of your growing season.

BRAVO!!! :clap:

dvg
Thank you Doug ! I appreciate that man! :dance:
I still have a few tricks up my sleeve :rofl:

Kevin

Kevin, will you come to KS and grow my chiles for me? Awesomeness!
Between the two of us ,we would have them eaten before they got ripe! :lol:
Thank you Midwest!

Awesome as usual big guy! We need to do some trading of those tasty varieties. You are strong with the force Master Jedi!!!

:party: :party: :party:
Thank you Dan!
Some of the tasty ones dont make it to seed quite yet! :lol: yum

Kevin

Thank you Stephen!! :dance:
Gotta keep my pepper fix goin!! :beer:

Kevin

This might be putting you on the spot a little Kevin, but speaking of fixes, if you had to rank these as 1 and 2, with no ties allowed, which fix would be number one for you...

...the Florida Gators or those peppers in yer back yard?

I know you are very passionate about both of them, but i'm curious as to which of them is number one in your world. :cool:

dvg

Without hesitation Doug!!! :cool:
Your talking to a southern boy!!!
Gators above all else!! :dance: :dance:
College Football is a religion down here my friend!!! :beer:
Go Gators!!

Kevin

Without hesitation Doug!!! :cool:
Your talking to a southern boy!!!
Gators above all else!! :dance: :dance:
College Football is a religion down here my friend!!! :beer:
Go Gators!!

Kevin

Well peppas are swell n'all, but ya gotta give props to a guy that has his priorities in perspective! :beer: :cheers:

dvg

I have a few new types of peppers ripening that I havent shown before!
So here goes nothing!! :lol:

My first ripe Yellow 7 of the year!! This plant is huge and so are the pods!!! :onfire:
8-13-11Yellow7.jpg

This Orange pepper is a real beauty!!
CGN 22839
8-14-11CGN22839Orange.jpg

PI 281417 Tapered!
8-14-11PI281417Tapered.jpg

Vietnamese Tear Jerker! a Frut!
P8150290.jpg

Ndungu,, very hot and delicious lil pepper! :beer:

8-14-11Ndungu.jpg

My Chocolate 7~ I had one with a steak earlier this week and it is wonderful!!! and HOT!! :mouthonfire:
P8150284.jpg

OK that was the good!!!
Now here is the bad and ugly!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Is this some trick photography???
Does that say 9 feet??

kkk.jpg

Mebbe I am just tiny!! :rofl:
kkkkk.jpg

kk.jpg

Sorry if my face hurts your eyes!! :cool:
Some Chocolate Bhuts!!!
k.jpg

Kevin

Wow Kevin those are very tall gorgeous plants , you got to have very good soil if they grow that tall & bushy, great view. :)

Friggin awesome man!

Im always in awe when seeing those trees ya call pepper plants, lol!

that video of the pepper canopy was amazing and funny as hell with yer commentary too, lol.

Im hoping to get some of those Birgit Locoto's ya sent me to that 9 foot mark ;) And definetly looking forward to harvesting a Chocolate Bhut! Seems like i got two different kind of Bhuts growing from those seeds. Most of them are pimply evil looking green unripe bhuts and one of them has similar shape but has a waxy smooth type skin that has been turning orange. I picked a few orange one's and they are quite HOT with some nice flavor to em.

And the other types are doing great too!

Jim

:eek:
great googly moogly Kevin!
I dont think we have yet to see all your variety.
Thanks for the update!
There are a few types that have yet to ripen! ;)
Thank you Stephen!! :cheers:

Kevin
Friggin awesome man!

Im always in awe when seeing those trees ya call pepper plants, lol!

that video of the pepper canopy was amazing and funny as hell with yer commentary too, lol.

Im hoping to get some of those Birgit Locoto's ya sent me to that 9 foot mark ;) And definetly looking forward to harvesting a Chocolate Bhut! Seems like i got two different kind of Bhuts growing from those seeds. Most of them are pimply evil looking green unripe bhuts and one of them has similar shape but has a waxy smooth type skin that has been turning orange. I picked a few orange one's and they are quite HOT with some nice flavor to em.

And the other types are doing great too!

Jim

Jim I been checking out your garden my friend ! and you have quite an amazing jungle growing!

There is always one pepper plant that wants to disobey ya!! :rofl:
Im glad the rest are lookin evil!! :hell:
I am sure you can get that crazy Birgit to reach tha moon man!!!!
Kevin

There are a few types that have yet to ripen! ;)
Thank you Stephen!! :cheers:

Kevin

Jim I been checking out your garden my friend ! and you have quite an amazing jungle growing!

There is always one pepper plant that wants to disobey ya!! :rofl:
Im glad the rest are lookin evil!! :hell:
I am sure you can get that crazy Birgit to reach tha moon man!!!!
Kevin

Excellent production, when did you 1st plant out this year and when does your season end?

Hello Pic1, thanks for the kind comments!! :cool:
I put them in the ground mid April, and they will go till end of October,or hopefully late November like last year!!! :dance:

Kevin

Back