• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wayrights 2eleven

Stop using a miniature tape measure Kevin, it just makes you look silly :lol:

Those beast are freaking beautiful man. Is the biggie your Birgit Locoto?

Awesome garden, Kevin. I hope mine looks like that someday. Do you eat any of your super-hots raw?
Thank you much Allen!!! :dance:
I always eat my first ripe supers right in tha garden man!!!
And they punch me right in the snot locker!!!
But mostly I slice em up with my meals!! :beer:

Kevin

Reactions: dvg
Stop using a miniature tape measure Kevin, it just makes you look silly :lol:

Those beast are freaking beautiful man. Is the biggie your Birgit Locoto?
I know right??!! I cant reach up high enough at the Depot to reach the adult tape measures!! :dance:

Thank you Noah!!! :beer:
Those are a Bacc var Bacc assention!!
I dont have any Birgits going this year!

Kevin

Thank you SS!!!!!
Some of those Yellow 7's are getting huge pods on em! :onfire:
Alot bigger than the ones I grew last year! :onfire:

Kevin

That forest peppa garden is starting to get very dense indeed...almost looking like a good place to dispose of a body in...

...better watch what Guard Kitty is diggin' up in there...

...next thing ya know, Jimmy Hoffa's body will mysteriously resurface... :hell: :crazy: :rofl:

Seriously though Kevin, that peppa garden is simply monstrous!!! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

dvg

Wow!
I guess you use a compass to navigate that forest. I assume you need a ladder to pick pods in the Fall?

That forest peppa garden is starting to get very dense indeed...almost looking like a good place to dispose of a body in...

...next thing ya know, Jimmy Hoffa's body will mysteriously resurface... :hell:

Seriously though Kevin, that peppa garden is simply monstrous!!! :woohoo: :dance:

dvg
:shh: C'mon now Doug! Dont be givin out my fertilization secrets! :lol:
That was supposed to remain on tha down low brother! :whistle:

Thanks man!! :rofl:

Kevin

Wow!
I guess you use a compass to navigate that forest. I assume you need a ladder to pick pods in the Fall?
I prefer a machete! :cool:
Thank you Josh! :cheers:

A ladder? i bet he walks under the canopy and climbs those trees to harvest em.

Hahaha!!! Thank you Jim!! I'm trying to make a place for my hammock! :rofl:

Kevin

...next thing ya know, Jimmy Hoffa's body will mysteriously resurface... :hell: :crazy: :rofl:

Seriously though Kevin, that peppa garden is simply monstrous!!! :dance: :woohoo: :dance:

dvg

By the size of his plants i would say those pepper roots already dissolved even hoffa's bones lol.
No evidence left :cool:

Great googly moogly man! It's getting hard to see your home the plants are doing so well. Congrats on a job well done.

Dude! for a second I thought you were givin everybody a tour of some national forest! :shocked: Your plants look amazing. That Barrackapore, Especially that Primo, and douglauh look amazing, along with everything else of course. Those just caught my eye :D Great Video man
:cheers: Brandon

Back