• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wayrights 2eleven

Nice video! Even some of the best movies have a sad ending. But the next batch of stars and starlets are waiting in the wings, to premiere in 2012.

So do you pull up all the skeletons and remove them, compost them, or just till them under? (Man, I go from being kind and sensitive to undertaker.>)

Nice video! Even some of the best movies have a sad ending. But the next batch of stars and starlets are waiting in the wings, to premiere in 2012.

So do you pull up all the skeletons and remove them, compost them, or just till them under? (Man, I go from being kind and sensitive to undertaker.>)
Well its hard to tell but I have already pulled up quite a few over the past month,, but I did leave them longer this year because my neighbor asked me to tell him when I was done so that he could raid the garden!

I never got done! :lol:

I will pull them all up soon, after me and my son practice our ninja moves with the machetes! :hell:

Kevin

Reactions: dvg
Well :( but not so sad :) .Cause I can't wait to see your garden next spring :dance: You are a pepper growing machine. Please never stop growing. Excellent season my brotha . :beer:

That flex?? Really?! in the 20s?! my lord dude..

I'm sure lookin forward to seeing what pops up in next years garden :)

Cheers to a great season, thanks for the inspiration and entertainment keepin up on your GL :) I know we all enjoyed it.

:beer:
Brandon

Depressing Video but now comes the planning for next go around.

As i was watching you first show the Flex I was thinking

What a great candidate to cross with a super hot.
Nice update Kevin.
Oh man!! Isnt that the funnest part!! Planning for next year!
I know what I have in mind now for 2012 ,prolly wont even closely resemble what I end up growing! :rofl:

Kevin

Reactions: dvg
Back