• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wayrights 2eleven

You know your a pepper head if you fix popcorn and a big soda for watching Kevins video.
Bravo
2 thumbs up. :cheers:

Some of Kevin's Douglah Powder Popcorn Seasoning sprinkled liberally over that popcorn, would truly add an extra dimension for a full video viewing experience. :mouthonfire: :onfire: :hell: :dance: :dance: :dance: :rofl: :cool:

dvg

Damn Kevin! That sure is quite the pepper garden with a helluva variety to it. Peppers in there that i never even heard of, lol.

I like the canopy shot at the end of the video :lol:

Dude! for a second I thought you were givin everybody a tour of some national forest! Your plants look amazing. That Barrackapore, Especially that Primo, and douglauh look amazing, along with everything else of course. Those just caught my eye Great Video man
:cheers: Brandon
Thank you Brandon!
This is my first year with Primos and they have such nice stingers on em!! Very pretty pepper! now I just need one to ripen!! :mouthonfire:

I'm impressed Kevin, you didn't drop the f-bomb once through the entire video!
Are you sure!!! :beer: Thanks alot Dan!! now I gotta redo the whole thing!!

You know your a pepper head if you fix popcorn and a big soda for watching Kevins video.
Bravo
2 thumbs up. :cheers:

Stephen!! Thanks man!Im glad ya enjoyed it!! I hope ya spiced up that popcorn!!! :lol:

Some of Kevin's Douglah Powder Popcorn Seasoning sprinkled liberally over that popcorn, would truly add an extra dimension for a full video viewing experience. :cool:

dvg
That sounds wonderful Doug!!! and I have some left too!!! :beer:
Popcorn munchie time! :cool:

Damn Kevin! That sure is quite the pepper garden with a helluva variety to it. Peppers in there that i never even heard of, lol.

I like the canopy shot at the end of the video :lol:
Thank you Jim!!!! Some in there I dont even remember!! :rofl:

Kevin

Reactions: dvg
:beer: Kevin that is sick :beer:

You may need to space out your peppers even more next year. It looks like your struggling to work your way through the canopy of trees :hell: And that is a good problem! :lol:

Thank you for watching Jamie!! :dance:

I plant them close intentionally!

They never look close when they are little tho!! :beer:

Kevin

Thanks PIC, Im glad you enjoyed it! I was on the fence about even posting it! :beer:

Guru! Thanks neighbor!! you are welcome anytime to come join me for a beer and walk thru tha garden! :cool:
:cheers:

Kevin
I was just in Alpharetta a couple nights ago. I could have swung by on the way home from a jam session man. We get together on sundays. :beer:

Nice Bhut, Kevin! (Never thought I would say that to another dude). You have convinced me that I need to consider three different options next year:

1. Stake my plants.
2. Import some Georgia clay to grow in, or
3. Just let you grow all my bhuts for me :-)

My leading bhut producer snapped off at its main stem a couple weeks ago in some high winds. Hopefully the two other straggling stems will put out some pods this fall. I've just been staking the plants that looked like they needed it, but the bhut looked strong. Ah well, even if I don't get any more pods off of her, I can overwinter her and try again next year.

Nice Bhut, Kevin! (Never thought I would say that to another dude). You have convinced me that I need to consider three different options next year:

1. Stake my plants.
2. Import some Georgia clay to grow in, or
3. Just let you grow all my bhuts for me :-)

My leading bhut producer snapped off at its main stem a couple weeks ago in some high winds. Hopefully the two other straggling stems will put out some pods this fall. I've just been staking the plants that looked like they needed it, but the bhut looked strong. Ah well, even if I don't get any more pods off of her, I can overwinter her and try again next year.

I have had huge branches snap, and it bites for sure Midwest!
Thank you !!! for complimenting my nice Bhut!!! :dance:

Kevin

Awesome, Kevin! Is that from CPI seed?
Thanks Gary ,,those seeds are from my OP plants from last year!
But originally from NMSU yes!!

Very inspirational Jedi master. That Bhut is off the charts! :beer:

Thanks Jamie!!!! That is a crazy plant!! :dance:
Now to figure out what to do with them all!! :cheers:

wow, man those things are just awesome
Geo, thank you !!! Im glad you enjoyed my craziness!! :lol:

Kevin

A few more different things are gettin some color!

Surinam 8 is looking nice!
8-23-11Surinam8.jpg

I crack up at the name of this one!!
Small Bell Chilly...yes I spelled it right!! :rofl:
8-23-11SmallBellChilly.jpg

Tasty lil guys!
CGN 17020
8-31-11CGN17020.jpg

My Blondie!! Wonderful!!
8-31-11Blondie.jpg

My Creamsickle colored CGN 22839
Aint it purdy!!!!
8-31-11CGN22839orange.jpg

And his red brother CGN 22839 is just as pretty!
8-31-11CGN22839red.jpg

PI 596059
8-31-11PI596059.jpg

My Chili Blanco,, pretty nice but not very hot!
8-31-11ChiliBlanco.jpg

Donne Sali!!!!!! :dance: :onfire:
9-1-11DonneSali.jpg

Kevin you have some serious podding action going on. You want to pick the ripe ones bro, that makes the plant work harder growing new pods!

My Assam Bhut !! These guys all look narly!! :hell:
9-1-11AssamBhut.jpg

GRIF 9265
9-1-11GRIF9265.jpg

My Jonah! Man these things are hot!!!
9-1-11Jonah.jpg

TS Morouga Blend!! :mouthonfire:
9-1-11TSMorougaBlend.jpg

SR 7
9-1-11SR7.jpg

This is my Giant plant I have shown!
PI 439528