• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

I am - of course! - only trying to impress Rainbowberry! :)

Seriously, I have bought the dblEP a while ago after hearing the band.

Yeah, great band. Too bad they've split up. They have preserved the energy of old british bands like Undertones, Buzzcocks, The Jam.... and added a punky edge (where necessary :)).

I wasn't too fond of their "Don't look back into the sun" cover, the vocals sounded a bit weak on that, but I guess it is VERY hard to do a really good cover of this song.

"City boys" will always be the song that comes to mind when they are mentioned!

Yeah, it's so easy to check out what you've heard about nowadays. I like it that way! It makes music lose it's magic for a lot of people, not for me though... :)

I wasn't too impressed with MCR's early stuff except for a few tunes, but the last album was really good and the title track is a classic.

Omri said:
Listening to some "In This Moment"... the vocalist is one energetic girl.

they sound good, the bands name is " in the moment " ?
I'll be checking out more of their music later. where are they from ?

Got two songs going today....

Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter
Shinedown - 45

The guy from shinedown has one of the best live voices I have ever heard. Absolutely incredible!

Omri said:
Best live vocals is Ozzy Osbourne, psh...

Umm Ozzy twenty years ago or the staggering punch drunk don't smoke crack advert of today. Back then...maybe....now....hell no.
Really do yourself a favor and listen to shinedown live on youtube. Guy really is something else.

ozzy is good but not great, IMO.
its just something about his voice.
some songs sound good but some others have that annoying voice.

chilehunter said:
ozzy is good but not great, IMO.
its just something about his voice.
some songs sound good but some others have that annoying voice.
Blasphemy! :shocked:
Ozzy has a unique voice, a beautiful voice. all songs sound amazing. :!::!::!:

some of his songs he has that annoying voice like that gal from friends (chandlers girlfriend forget the name)
but some have a normal rocking voice

to each their own for the music they like.

Back