• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Don't think it has something to do with nationality, because I know a lot of Israelis with the same taste in music. just that I don't usually listen to that music.

You bet I do, although I like their first album more than their 2nd and think that teh 1st Milburn album is the best Arctic Monkeys albums there is! The AM's debut is a classic for sure, I felt a bit let down by the follow-up. There are plenty of good songs on it, but it doesn't have the magic of the first one....

Finally I know where that strange big scar on my side came from.... it itches when I read Rainbowberry's posts.... :)

Chiliac said:
Finally I know where that strange big scar on my side came from.... it itches when I read Rainbowberry's posts.... :)
:lol:
BTW it seems like Arctic Monkeys are coming to Israel! :cool:
I'll be there, just not because of them. if this is successful we're talking about Bob Dylan and Neil young! I'm so there.

It's a must see, isn't it? And he's already a gifted entertainer at the age of 15 as it looks....

Well, I love his bands' music, sometimes it feels as if I'd been waiting for it without knowing it... I don't think I'd have bothered purchasing tickets ten times to see a band twice in the end for a lot a lot of other bands...

He was here this morning (my time) meaning he did another all-nighter.

strange though...i can almost hear my own thoughts.

...it's quiet....too quiet... lol

Actually I was not too far from the computer, just didn't feel like doing anything with it... you know, resting. :P

rainbowberry said:
It's OK babe, you don't have to confess in front of everyone that you were waiting for me to log in ;)
But I want to! ;)
Anyway, I got Iced Earth - Wolf on repeat and full volume.

I've just been listening to an old REM song on the radio and I didn't hear what the song was called, it has taken me 15 minutes to find out. The song is- The Sidewinder sleeps tonight. I was going by the lyrics "Calling Jamaica" or "Call me a baker" that might be why it took me so long to locate this song.

Back