• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Skid row.

OK, I'm old. But picture this, I survived the disco, the yacht rock, cock rock, glam rock. There's some rap around, some electronic around. The real revolution has yet to begun as far as industrial, rap, electronica when it's only the year 1990.
There's not much else around except for ac/dc and metallica. They'e good, but you want something else other that poison or bon jovi.
Skid row
mega power rock ballads! The late 1980-s and very really early 1990s weren't that bad
18 and life
Quicksand Jesus

I never knew what happened with sebastien bach, turns out the band fired him. Why? Cause one day he told the band he got them to open for Kiss, the told them they were way above a opening band slot, he said you're never to big to open for Kiss, and he was fired, LOL. So the band became nothing without him and disappeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVrNCtUNfmc

im listing to hatebreed :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire:

hay biscgolf you know gwars guitarist jus died??
:rofl:

and what about skid rows guitarist? jake the snake sabo,lol,

but i loved skidrow,in a darken room was some of the first music i was doing my making out to,hahahhahaha

Skidrow! hahahahahahahahahah

My brother had that cd, I used to borrow it. Thought they were so cool back then. Now they are just too funny.

hay biscgolf im not sure whats so funny about that either. my little :rofl: was thinking about skidrow. right now im listing to grandaddy snoring

Back