• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Still in the late 80-early 90s for me, reliving my youth. But I've left dodgy US rock behind and gone to the UK

spacemen 3 - losing touch with my mind
Stone roses - fools gold

Edit: also listening to joy division - transmission as I made it my phone ring tone :D

Denver vs. New England on the radio. Most intriguing game in a while.

http://www.iheart.com/#/live/389/?autoplay=true

hahahahahah....the natives old friends stopped by, im listing to a bunch of hen pecking with the gate wide open. i may kill myself :banghead:

Little Feat Fat Man In the Bathtub.....ON VINYL!

next up-

Bob Marley and the Wailers....ON VINYL!

Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour-Live from Melbourne DVD - Lying Eyes

just changed while posting to:

Eagles - Farewell 1 Tour-Live from Melbourne DVD - Peace full Easy Feeling

Little Feat Fat Man In the Bathtub.....ON VINYL!

next up-

Bob Marley and the Wailers....ON VINYL!

“I put my money in your meter baby so it won’t run down”.

Classic! Waiting for Columbus may be my favorite LF album. To this day, the Lowell George era LF does not receive the “popular” recognition they deserved. Saw them live a couple times during that period; rate them at the top of some of the best concerts I’ve ever experienced. They are timeless!

And yes, long live vinyl!!!

“I put my money in your meter baby so it won’t run down”.

Classic! Waiting for Columbus may be my favorite LF album. To this day, the Lowell George era LF does not receive the “popular” recognition they deserved. Saw them live a couple times during that period; rate them at the top of some of the best concerts I’ve ever experienced. They are timeless!

And yes, long live vinyl!!!

I agree pepperguy. I never had the pleasure of seeing them live, but hubby saw them in Seattle '76. But I love their music.

Tonight is Eagles Hell Feezes Over live concert Hotel California .....on vinyl! Oh Yea!

Back