• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Kevin, your telling me. I saw this about a week ago when it was in the news and I STILL cant get that "your a stupi hoe stupi stupi stupi hoe" out of my head. I think she has a problem with Ds.

WTF?
That's the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard.....

Kevin... My man card is hereby revoked too. I watched the whole video, jaw dropped in amazement that this was really happening.

Blue Oyster Cult - Blue Oyster Cult (1972 Original Pressing) - Columbia Records
IMG_2134.jpg

http://youtu.be/d49JHLx--pE

I am telling you, I have watched them all, American Idol for like every season, X Factor, and all the smaller ones, but the Voice is far and away the best one, EVER. It is on Mondays at like 8 on NBC.

The dynamic between the judges is freakin hilarious. Just seeing them go at each other for the contestant, and the fact that the contestants actually have talent PRIOR to coming on the show is awesome.

All you doubting thomases out there need to at least give it a shot before berating me with hate! :lol:

The Pogues - Rum Sodomy And The Lash

I met my love by the gas works wall.
Dreamed a dream by the old canal.
I kissed a girl by the factory wall.
Dirty old town, dirty old town

Pogue Mahone :)

Back