• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

I wouldn't go that far...

I will say there are very few on here than, i got stuck in EDM about 15 years ago and pretty much listen to it all the time. Everyonce in while i will listen to some more normal, but only like certain songs here and there,

FIgure we go one more with but a hardstyle dj, only one i like with show on sunshine live (german radio)

I will say there are very few on here than, i got stuck in EDM about 15 years ago and pretty much listen to it all the time. Everyonce in while i will listen to some more normal, but only like certain songs here and there,

FIgure we go one more with but a hardstyle dj, only one i like with show on sunshine live (german radio)

[media]vidya[/media]

I have two friends at work who share the majority of my musical tastes -(one is a [sup]pop[/sup]DJ)- we blast everything from dance to psytrance to electronica to dubstep and even various metals. It's good times.

Back