• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Elliot Minor- parallel Worlds. I'm not sure many people would have heard of them. Everything I listen to is in the charts normally. But one of my favourites that I listen to a lot is Angie- Rolling Stones, heard of them :lol:

WFPK, a fantastic radio station here in Louisville. Frequent plays are Feist, Over the Rhine, Sea Wolf, Ryan Adams (not brian adams lol),Michael Fronte and Spearhead.

When I'm sitting here "working", I usually have iTunes radio on to the Ambient channel... "Groove Salad" is the station.

right now!?
I'm listening to " flipsyde : we the people (album) "
good songs on it are " someday - spun - flipsyde - revolutionary beat - time "

otherwise I listen to satellite radio while on the computer, switch to several stations (music to comedy)

most time I keep the heavy music for work, so I can jam out on the jobsite. & listen to lighter music after work.

heres another you might like
clutch : careful with that mic
: spacegrass
: the mob goes wild
: the rugulator
: ghost
: 10,000 witnesses

coal chamber (band)

I listen to all kinds of music, except country music (garbage) & opera :lol:

Don't Stop (Fleetwood Mac song) but it's a cover! on the album call "Like a Version" which was released here in Oz about 2yrs ago. Covers of all sorts of songs by Aussie bands.

Next up on the playlist (after this album) is Hayseed Dixie singing AC/DC's Hells Bells (using a bicycle bell). Good version.

RS

I'm currently listening to "dirt Band, Silver and Gold". Spotted it the local used cd store, haven't heard it in years.

I always listen to music unless I have the TV on (but there might be music on the telly!).

Right now:

The Libertines - Time for heroes

next:

Milburn - What will you do (when the money goes)

after that I'll walk to the food store...

Chiliac said:
I always listen to music unless I have the TV on (but there might be music on the telly!).

Right now:

The Libertines - Time for heroes

next:

Milburn - What will you do (when the money goes)

after that I'll walk to the food store...

Good taste in music :)

rainbowberry said:
Good taste in music :)

Thanks! :P

Looking at your posts I can easily return the compliment: Pendulum, Wombats, "Angie" - all really great stuff.

I'll see the Wombats at this year's Melt!-Fest, I'm really looking forward to that!

Previous: Jamie T - Sheila
Now playing: Leftfield - Afro-Left
Next: Rifles - Peace & quiet

Back