• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

rainbowberry said:
Anyone would think you've nicked my MP3 player! Despite what some people say about the relationship between Germans and Brits you have the perfect taste in music ;)

Thanks again! :P I don't care too much where one is from, as long as he/she's okay! I have some good friends in Britain and I don't wanna participate in any yellow press mudfighting based on some dispute that the leaders of our granddad's might have had (well... scratch "might have").

Maybe YOU nicked MY MP3 Player??? I gotta "admit" that most of the more current stuff I am listening to is from Britain. Some guy from the midlands always jokes about that, because he thinks I got a sissie taste in music (he likes badass metal!).

Omri said:
Chiliac @ Too many people like you. I think it's time to make you "disappear".

Just kidding, you're ok.

:P Don't worry! As long as you keep posting like a madman you'll remain one of the most omnipresent members of the board! I am no threat to you!!! Really!!!! Please!!!! :scared:

stillmanz said:
This is whats on high rotation at the shop of late.
Ween Whitepepper

Not that everything else you listed is crap, but I really like this album! Haven't listened to it in a while - thanks for reminding me!

previous: Interpol - Heinrich Maneuver
now: Blondie - Denis
next: The Automatic - Monster

Chiliac said:
Thanks again! :P I don't care too much where one is from, as long as he/she's okay! I have some good friends in Britain and I don't wanna participate in any yellow press mudfighting based on some dispute that the leaders of our granddad's might have had (well... scratch "might have").
What about me? :lol:

I was sure it was supposed to be one, because you were using a smiley!

I see... I'm ruining it all... Maybe I should shut up!:oops:

To get back on subject...

NPR: To the Best of Our Knowledge

(one of my very favorite NPR shows)

Chiliac said:

I think you're a great bloke but if we end up at the same holiday resort just don't put your towel on the sun-lounger at 3am or jump the queue for the restaurant. Unfortunately though it's more likely that you will see the British being arrested for drunkenly dancing in the hotels fountain top-less :oops: * Not me , I mean the blokes, honestly ;)

rainbowberry said:
I think you're a great bloke but if we end up at the same holiday resort just don't put your towel on the sun-lounger at 3am or jump the queue for the restaurant. Unfortunately though it's more likely that you will see the British being arrested for drunkenly dancing in the hotels fountain top-less :oops: * Not me , I mean the blokes, honestly ;)
Can I come? :lol:

Back