• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Hophead, I seldom check what's up here because I figured most of it would be too modern for my tastes so was very happy to see Johnny Horton...one of my favorites. Paul has Convoy up too, think I've been missing some good music. Hmm now I only have 46 pages to check out.

Glad to see someone else likes the oldies as i do. :cool:

I will post some more videos as i have recently figured out how to post youtube clips. ;)

Thanks Hophead. Have you ever found one of Johnny Cash's first songs on the Sun label called Run Softly Blue River? I used to have this many years ago but now that I'd like to find it again no one knows what I am talking about.

pepperfever said:
Thanks Hophead. Have you ever found one of Johnny Cash's first songs on the Sun label called Run Softly Blue River? I used to have this many years ago but now that I'd like to find it again no one knows what I am talking about.

Track released on the "The Fabulous Johnny Cash" album on January 1959. Album recorded on July 24, 1958 - August 13, 1958 on Columbia Records.

Well, around Pittsburgh right now, just about every road is a sheet of ice, so I'm listening to my police scanner going absolutely batshit nuts with 911 calls.
Cops can't get anywhere, ambulances can't get anywhere, and a few blocks down the road I guess there was an accident so bad that the person needs airlifted out, but the helos aren't flying, either.

This is f'ing nuts.

Back