• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

what do you do for fun

4 wheel driving, camping fishing spending/wasting money on cars (when the financial controller permits)grow veges and chillis in small numbers.

hey Jay, speaking of drinking...is it time for a 7 pot bloody mary ?

Hmmm. Seems I am out of 7-pot puree. Guess it is going to have to be Naga Morich. I haven't had a bloody mary for a while.

cool Jay...getting ready to mix me one up right now...it's been too long since I had one anyway...

I have all but quit drinkin'...got a 12 pack of shiner in the fridge that has been in there 2 months...

Drink (older bro owned a bar for the last 10+ years) smoke cigars, fish, spearfish, floatube, hack the world, breed fish eat fish.

i also like cigars ,in the humidor i have cohibas,all kinds of rocky pattels,gurkha, black pearls, and my everyday punch

Funniest thing I have ever heard on the phone...

Megan: "What did we say about you shuttin up!" ROTHFLMAO!!!!!! (still!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers:

i supposedly play disc golf but time off on the farm has gotten to be so seldom that the main things i do for fun are eat, dick around on the web, and collect pepper seeds. i do still manage to play poker once a week...that's fun...sometimes.

Me and my companeros hunt Federales..........

Panchovilla.jpg

i have too many hobbies...

reef tanks, breed exhibition chickens, play with my goats, plant stuffs, eat stuffs, racquetball and road bikes...

i fail at everything other than eating stuffs...

Back