• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

what do you do for fun

Never jumped but been pushed a couple of times!

I used to play with spudguns for a hobby but gave that away seeing as though i live in a nanny country, got to get back into my mountain biking.
Now for fun i make beer. :)

I try to get vertical every morning and when I do, it's a good sign I am alive...that's about as fun as it gets here...

I use to skateboard for a living until the doc told me I'd be in a while chair at 25
Got married had a baby and now..

My wife and I go on day-dates. At night We watch animal planet, dexter, movies, nick junior and play board games etc :D
I pretend that I'm super excited to read the same book 5000times, and play with the same toy 5000 times with my lil daughter :D haha.
On my own time? I spend gardening, feedin the backyard wildlife, hanging out with friends n family, checkin out the lastest n greatest on THP :D OH! and drinkin while doing the above :D

Works for me!

Brandon

I collect baseball cards, and play xbox 360, Yes I'm a 30 yr old kid lol. Peppers is my new baby. I used to want to be a pyrotechnician, but decided there wasnt enough $ in it and its somewhat dangerous :doh:

I jump out of air planes.

I have to ask out of curiousity. What got you into liking peppers?

Fun???? Hahaha.
WTF is that? Pregnant stay at home mom of a 22 month old. No days off no vacation no sick days. My fun are the moments I actually get to get on here and read what other adults do with life.

Very boring I know.
I do get to watch my butch T grow :) he sprouted in September so he's a baby too.

Fun???? Hahaha.
WTF is that? Pregnant stay at home mom of a 22 month old. No days off no vacation no sick days. My fun are the moments I actually get to get on here and read what other adults do with life.

Very boring I know.
I do get to watch my butch T grow :) he sprouted in September so he's a baby too.

Lol congrats on both babys! Its exciting to watch both babys grow! :)

What do I do for.fun.......I fish the bays either from shore or my float tube, I dabble in growing peppers, I am a track rider coach(I help people figure out the fastest way around motorcycle race tracks, when I am not doing those things I am doing my wife and or watching TV. Oh yeah jsut got into building comp. Just finished my first HTPC! Good stuff! And I try to figure out things I can make with my medical MJ that tastes great and takes the edge off but does not make.you retarded( I am allergic to alcohol) and heroin is too good! Lol

I collect baseball cards, and play xbox 360, Yes I'm a 30 yr old kid lol. Peppers is my new baby. I used to want to be a pyrotechnician, but decided there wasnt enough $ in it and its somewhat dangerous :doh:

I have to ask out of curiousity. What got you into liking peppers?

Im from Louisiana so I always liked spicy food. Then after I got here I found some other spicy food lovers and were where trying peppers and so I went on the hunt for supper hots and couldn't find anyone here that grew them so I guess im going to start.

I dabble in molecular chemestry on the sensory level without having a clue to what I'm doing. When I'm not doing that, I'm chasing stray electrons and trying to keep the smoke inside the wires.

I look for rattlesnakes. Used to catch and keep a few of 'em but my wonderful elected officials took that away from me. Now I take pictures and leave them alone.
:mad:

Back