• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What do you guys think of this watch?

worlok said:
Like most old watches the crystal is acrylic (plastic)

If it's plastic wouldn't it just be the cover since plastic can't be crystal?

Well here's my watch, I have another one that's all metal but rarely wear either one since I just use my phone for the time and date. I've had this one for probably 10 years now and really like the simplicity of it.

watch.jpg

Thanatopsis said:

Well here's my watch, I have another one that's all metal but rarely wear either one since I just use my phone for the time and date. I've had this one for probably 10 years now and really like the simplicity of it.

I really like the simplicity of that watch too. This thread will never die! muahahahah

Thanatopsis said:

Movado makes a nice watch fro sure..tad overpriced in the name of fashion IMO, but nice. :)

That watch of mine's been through two batteries already, and is still kickin'...I wonder who made it for EB?

I hava old 90's Fossil watch too, but it's gotten a bit destroyed....:lol:

Thanatopsis said:

AFAIK it's just a name, not meant to be taken literally. Older watches use plastic crystals. Crystal is just the name of the clear stuff that protects the dial.

Back