• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

pics What hot sauce are you using right now?

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Snap of pic of your meal and hot sauce bottle.

Homemade quarter pound chicken burger with local corn. Classic Jamaican Scotch bonnet flavour and quite inexpensive.

8B14CF29-6DD4-4896-A705-76FCCD7F9784.jpeg

Todays lunch was a salad, and some RyeVita crackers, CharMan sauce and slices of packaged colbybjack cheese.

Missed the pics memo... will get it tomorrow!

Damn, that is one tasty sauce! It has chipotles in adobo with reapers and some other stuff. It has kind of a steak sauce vibe but packs a mad punch!

Sweet vidalia onion and pineapple personal pie w/Baxter's Pineapple Bomba!

IMG_20210907_212001_033.jpg

Sweet vidalia onion and pineapple personal pie w/Baxter's Pineapple Bomba!

IMG_20210907_212001_033.jpg
I would like to be liking this but you know, pineapple on pizza. I think it is the sweet note that just doesn't work for me. I also am not a fan of pies with figs, cheap balsamic reduction, honey, grapes. I tried one with apple and arugula that was decent, has to be a very tart apple .

glad you liked it though.

I was more impressed with the onion. Most pizza places get the cheap white onion not vidalia. I can taste this is vidalia. Peppers and onions is great too!

Try the sauce if you get the chance.

Looks like just that one is! They are from New Zealand actually, the USA base is in Austin. But yes that one is made in WA.

Dogs Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Looks like just that one is! They are from New Zealand actually, the USA base is in Austin. But yes that one is made in WA.

Dogs Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Yes, that is weird...it is available on amz, might throw one in the cart.

Back