• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense what is the differance between a 7 pod and a trinadad scorpion??

Dang so much talking on a few peppers that are honestly all hotter than Hell!:lol: After reading all of this I do know one thing though. I'm watering my plants JUUUST enough to keep them healthy. I want some sicko hot babies. To bad it doesn't get hotter here in Michigan. This had however, been an interesting read. I can't wait to do a taste test on all of them. By themselves then with food later after the trial initiation eating of the whole pepper.:D Also, I'll wait a while between each one. I'm sure I'll need frozen toilet paper the next day after each one...lol!!

teh purple penguins said:
omri, it's like habs.. red hab red 7pod scorpion is a type of 7pod that scientists at cardi have been engineering if i read the cardi site right.
CARDI speak of "Seven Pod" and "Scorpion" as two different chiles.

What I'm saying is 7-Pot is a chile, not a group of chiles. Scorpion is a different chile.
CARDI's site has nothing about creating Scorpion from 7-Pot, just mentioning it as a local chile.

Back