• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health what is wrong with you people?

And me too :)

I have like 150 plants right now, and just tonight I decided to plant 20 more!!! WTF?
I have never grown choc habs, so I planted 6 seeds of em. :hell:

I am very excited about my 15 fatalii. I got a few more Datil to "hook-up" for me after a MONTH in the dirt!!!!

Kim

I wish i had that kind of room to plant stuff. I too have never grown choco habs but just got some seeds today of the extra large choco habanero so im definately going to have to plant that one.

Yes and it only gets worse over time. This is my first year growing chiles i strated with like 15 and now i have over 100 different varities of seeds. Though i can't plant them all. there is always next year. Hmmmmm i wonder if this sickness is contagious..........?
chillilover said:
It's a sickness we all have. :P

HAHAHA rub it in. I have a big backyard but it is my dad i have to conveince to let me plant the seeds. That is the hardest part of all lol
Fire Angel said:
C'mon over Kyle... we've got about 15 acres of floodplain that we aren't using :)

Fire Angel said:
And me too :)

I have like 150 plants right now, and just tonight I decided to plant 20 more!!! WTF?
I have never grown choc habs, so I planted 6 seeds of em. :hell:

I am very excited about my 15 fatalii. I got a few more Datil to "hook-up" for me after a MONTH in the dirt!!!!

Kim
Hi Kim, You know whats wrong with you? Your a damn chile head like the rest of us :)

I don't have a problem, it's the people that look at me funny when they come over my house and say whats wrong with you. They are the ones with the real problem. HA HA HA.

Dale

thepodpiper said:
I don't have a problem, it's the people that look at me funny when they come over my house and say whats wrong with you. They are the ones with the real problem. HA HA HA.

Dale
Haha Dale that was good!

Nothing wrong with us..just keep planting. Now where am I going to put the other 3 trays of 72 and how soon can I get some more..obsessed???? Never!

They are a really great plant to grow (Chilis), you can grow them in a wide open space, in your back yard or like me, in an apartment under lights and out windows in the spring through summer.

Very rewarding and very addictive!

thepodpiper said:

Dale

You should see the people that come over to my apartment and notice a sectioned off area with reflective material and bright lights!

First thing they think is Weed, and I have even had the cops called on me already! Though I ended up giving the cop a tour of my grow room, and he was impressed and even said he was growing some of the same peppers!

RichardK said:
First thing they think is Weed, and I have even had the cops called on me already! Though I ended up giving the cop a tour of my grow room, and he was impressed and even said he was growing some of the same peppers!

NICE! I feel I'm going to have to do the same thing when my electric bill spikes as soon as I turn on the HID's

FiveSix said:
NICE! I feel I'm going to have to do the same thing when my electric bill spikes as soon as I turn on the HID's

I'm scared to see my electric bill as well... lol I just hope my calculations are right! haha not that it's rocket science to figure it out

ExtremeBurn said:
I'm scared to see my electric bill as well... lol I just hope my calculations are right! haha not that it's rocket science to figure it out

26 Watt x 18 Bulbs (Above Illumination) = 468 Watts
23 Watt x 6 Bulbs (Below Canopy Illumination) = 138 Watts
468 + 138 = 606 Watts on for 16 hours a day.

Been doing this for a year now and my bill aint that bad :)

I have seen small space heaters that eat up more than my setup, so I'm not too worried :)

RichardK said:

I have seen small space heaters that eat up more than my setup, so I'm not too worried :)

I'm going to see how much i can get out of my 600W HPS, but with that along im somewhere around 30$ month to run that. give or take a few$$ b/c the prices change every season

RichardK said:

cool... i'm running 2 400W MH lamps at the moment. i figure i'm gonna see around a 30-40 dollar increase

This year I'm actually cutting down on my number of peppers. The last few years I passed my pepper growing threshold, and certain plants got neglected. This year I'm more interested in having every plant look strong and healthy

Back