• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health what is wrong with you people?

POTAWIE said:
This year I'm actually cutting down on my number of peppers. The last few years I passed my pepper growing threshold, and certain plants got neglected. This year I'm more interested in having every plant look strong and healthy

Good attitude Derek. In spite of some early losses, I'm going to reach my threshold this year. Or so I hope! :lol:

I do somewhat small scale compared to most here and still everyone that comes over and my wife think I am nuts.

54 plants when I have room for 30...maybe. I haven't a clue what I'll do with the rest. Yet I am considering growing a few more.

Who needs a lawn, really?

PrairieChilihead said:
54 plants when I have room for 30...maybe. I haven't a clue what I'll do with the rest. Yet I am considering growing a few more.

Who needs a lawn, really?

No one needs a lawn Sheldon, i say dig the sucker up and plant out the entire patch, at least then you don't have to mow!

Ya, last year was my first year and I think I ended up with 120 plants. All of my neighbors and family thought I had lost my mind. This is truly an addiction.

Pepperfreak said:
Ya, last year was my first year and I think I ended up with 120 plants. All of my neighbors and family thought I had lost my mind. This is truly an addiction.

Is it possible for two pepper-growing freaks to marry, or is it all you can hope for to find someone who likes to eat what you grow? These are the type of questions that have baffled humanity for eons. ;)

caroltlw said:
Is it possible for two pepper-growing freaks to marry, or is it all you can hope for to find someone who likes to eat what you grow? These are the type of questions that have baffled humanity for eons. ;)

I would think that would be a perfect marriage. No more making 2 dinners for one meal, one good and one bland. :lol:

For the past couple of years I've planted four maybe five pepper plants, all orange habs and a couple of tomato plants. That's it.

Then I start spending a little time here with you, you freaking chiliheads and the next thing I know I've got two 72 pot trays going. Planting peppers I've never heard of!

What ever you people have it's contagious and the way I look at it I've got it bad.

I thank you all.:clap:

Fire Angel, yes you are a freak because you have lots of growing area and should be quadrupling that pepper count! C'mon. :) Kidding.

Chris

Well what a topic----started with 30 and am up to 61 not counting the 36 under lights.Yea it`s addictive to say the least!Happy suffering and burning to all!I can`t wait.

Right now I have about a hundred seedlings, and probably 30 more on the way.
I will be selling some because I have an entire farm to run, not just a "pepper ranch"!

but,. but, but...aren't peppers the most important? ;)

Back