What is your fav.....

YOUR CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON THE INTERNET THAT IS SHOUTING!

How about root beer float in a bottle. Basically vanilla cream soda and root beer. Use good vanilla bean etc.

So when are you launching the gourmet sodas? :D

OoO that sounds tastey!! For now we are starting with a few flavors... we already launched a Classic Dry Ginger Ale (available at PEPPERS in Rehoboth in two weeks) and our next flavors will be SeCrEt! hehe :dance:

They won't be available for shipping, just at shows. We are going to start small and then expand!

xoThanks for the support and responses xo

I'm pretty sure that stuff is artificial these days much like all the popular sodas. That's why I don't drink 'em! No ginger in ginger ales, and HFCS, and preservatives. :sigh:

What do you guys think of a raspberry birch beer?

You are using us a marketing focus group eh.

No prob,

Raspberry birch sounds awesome, IF you use real Birch Bark, and real raspberries, nothing artificial. And, easy on the added sugar. If you sweeten, only use real sugar, no corn syrup.

I'd buy some from u!

You are using us a marketing focus group eh.

No prob,

Raspberry birch sounds awesome, IF you use real Birch Bark, and real raspberries, nothing artificial. And, easy on the added sugar. If you sweeten, only use real sugar, no corn syrup.

I'd buy some from u!

haha yeah it is cost effective to use you guys :lol: ... our sodas will be all natural

xoxo

I would like to see a natural cheery cola. Chocolate cola too. Ohhh both. Chocolate covered cheery cola!

Dr Pepper (diet) followed by citrus/lemon-lime type flavors. Fresca is good.

Good luck on your new line. We'll see you guys at ZestFest, will buy some from you if you have it there.

As most Australian's in my demographic, being teenagers to young adults (male specifically), I enjoy the Lemon Mother Energy Drink.
Then again, I love lemon, but especially that drink, got all the flavour of a good energy drink but it's got the acidic sharpness and lifting flavour of lemon.

Thanks for your feedback everyone! I am not familiar with the lemon mother drink fubar, I guess we dont have that in the states!

As for all you comments, our sodas will definately be ALL NATURAL. . . This project is coming along slowly but none the less it is coming along!

xoxo Nicole

Back