• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What made you smile today?

Being an aviation buff, I was inconsolable for a good hour.

winland said:
funny_picdump_1191_640_28.jpg
Give me the money. I rarely drink beer. I might drink 2-3 a year.

Our daughter spazzing over a "game" on our phones where you click on an animated fish and it farts.

No paternity test needed... She's mine!

I'm going to miss that giant step up into the lifted RAM and the excessively loud rattling of the Cummins, but the tranny was going out, so had to put her down.

Pariah said:
I'm going to miss that giant step up into the lifted RAM and the excessively loud rattling of the Cummins, but the tranny was going out, so had to put her down.

Always a tough decision. Dump a bunch of money into the old one, or look for something new. I recently had to do that (except for getting something new). What kind of engine does it have?

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
Always a tough decision. Dump a bunch of money into the old one, or look for something new. I recently had to do that (except for getting something new). What kind of engine does it have?
It has the 5.3L V8. It isn't exactly the deluxe package. It has the basics and a few upgrades, but we don't need anything fancy and the price was right.

Pariah said:
It has the 5.3L V8. It isn't exactly the deluxe package. It has the basics and a few upgrades, but we don't need anything fancy and the price was right.

Hell yeah. Trucks aren't supposed to have leather seats or power windows. 

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
Hell yeah. Trucks aren't supposed to have leather seats or power windows.
The Ram had leather and power everything. This truck has cloth seats, butpower everything. Just no fancy stuff like seat warmers, DVD players, etc.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
WTF are trucks becoming these days?...  :rolleyes:
Luxurious! And kid friendly. Ever been on a road trip with a toddler? It is a lifesaver keeping them entertained, even if it means listening to Paw Patrol for the 10,000th time. And when a kid spills a drink or an entire bag of goldfish crackers? Leather seats and rubber floor mats make clean up a breeze.

Avenue was having a fashion show today and recruited my wife to join the models.(contract and all) She joined about seven other models and walked the runway with two different outfits. They awarded her 40% discount and said they would call her for future fashion shows. Pretty cool. Sure its a sales ploy,but it sure made her day.

0423161246-00_zpsyc5rbmah.jpg

Pariah said:
Gave our 2 year old her first anchovy today. I wish I had gotten her reaction on camera. She was not impressed!
I remember when my little girl was still using a bottle,I switched out her Apple juice with grapefruit juice. For almost a year afterwards she wouldn't accept a bottle from me.

Back