• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Whatcha get?

rainbowberry said:
Oh gawd, my Dad wrapped up a toilet roll for me (Sorry if you call it something else in the US but basically the stuff you wipe your arse with). It's all because I use the cheapest bog roll (toilet paper) I can find and he thinks it's wrong so he wrapped up toilet paper with snowmen on for me and each sheet is like wiping your bum with a quilt. For my birthday he gave me a gas stove after I had a power cut once as I have an electric cooker, bless him, but I was still like, "Woo Hoo, thank you Dad, I will use this everyday".

AWARD WINNING POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT...:lol:

imaguitargod said:
Ya, we call it toilet roll over here as well. Soft rolls are like heaven.....

: sigh :

Nothing worse than taking a righteous deuce and reaching over only to find some john wayne toilet paper. Rough, tough and won't take sh*t off anyone.

Oh I forgot I got socks too. RB's Woohoo reminded me because that's what I thought when I opened them.

Well first of all I got this....

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=9081

I also got a few general cook books, a 'cooking with herbs' cook book, a "how to" Bread book with 400 recipes, a pack of jim beam marinades/sauces, a gift pack of Nando's Peri-Peri sauces (yuck), a pack of whisky Liqueur chocolates, Bunnings gift certificates (massive hardware store), a hot girly calender (that has been banned from the house :lol:), and nice bottle of whisky and a 21 year old port...

Wimps! I use this...

barb-wire-big.jpg

Cheers, TB.

Oh, I forgot the "Camarra World of Sweetness" Chili sweets "Orange Habanero". They are really hot. In the first place they didn't overstretch my heat tolerance. A popper is chewed down in an instant. But on such a sweet you suck about 10+ minutes and the heat doesn't fade... OUCH! :mouthonfire:

DickT said:
AWARD WINNING POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT...:lol:

I totally agree Dick, it made my day as well!

I have to say Rainbowberry you are one special girl;)

rainbowberry said:
Oh gawd, my Dad wrapped up a toilet roll for me (Sorry if you call it something else in the US but basically the stuff you wipe your arse with). It's all because I use the cheapest bog roll (toilet paper) I can find and he thinks it's wrong so he wrapped up toilet paper with snowmen on for me and each sheet is like wiping your bum with a quilt...

I'm a toilet paper snob - I refuse to use anything but quilted 3-ply unless it's an absolute emergency!

for Christmas I got some lottery tickets, the beautiful chilliwoman got me the AC/DC boxset, a 5ft punching bag and wall bracket and now it proudly hangs in the garage where I can beat the crap out of it whenever I want/need to.

a carhartt (work) jacket, shirt, DVD., hunting knife, misc. junk.

bent - the kangaroo bottle opener looks like it could also work for a back scratcher :lol:

I only got one thing for Christmas.....really, really effin' drunk with my nephew and one of my brothers. And the best part? Top shelf booze and i didn't have to pay a DIME for any of it.

Sickmont said:
I only got one thing for Christmas.....really, really effin' drunk with my nephew and one of my brothers. And the best part? Top shelf booze and i didn't have to pay a DIME for any of it.

saw that avatar and its killing me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:

Back