• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Whats wrong with my babies?

I was wrong...the Fox Farm was sent by USPS, not UPS. So, I got my FF today! I probably got it 10 minutes ago, and they just got their dose! Also got some seeds from Neil as well!! PLUS another package from Thailand. I'm just besides myself today!! WOOPIE!!!!!!

Yeah, the top leaves, and the new growth, are looking pretty green. Well, way greener than the yellow beneath them! And they are DEFINATELY getting taller!

Awesome! When babies cry it's almost always a dirty diaper or dinner time.... Knew you would figure it out sometime :dance: Now you will have a house full of little hellions :onfire:

how's the weather? It's windy but in the 80s.....mine have been outside since Thursday evening. They are loving the rays for sure!

Not TOO terrible. Beenn in the 70's during the days lately. Gonna be 78 tomorrow. I was too lazy to put them outside today. lol Well, not really. Stuff going on. YOU know that, woody. But, they will DAMN sure get some sun tomorrow!
But yeah, they arent where they are SUPPOSED to be, but they are DEFINATELY doing better!

Back