favorite What's your favorite beer?

All around, anytime beer: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Session beer: Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Oh my Gawd beer: Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Stout
Wouldn't touch if it was the last beer on earth: Pabst

I like The blond Belgian ale, named The End of History because it's the strongest
& every purchase helps fight against pests. It's on sale for $765-a-bottle

http://www.foxnews.c...aunches-bottle/

endofhistory.jpg
I
That's the best use I have ever seen for tree rats !

Love PBR in the proper setting. Like any bar that has it for dollar pints... Really loving Mendocino imperial ipa right now and in the cold winter months nothing quite beats a good chocolate imperial stout.

My home in the summertime is the perfect setting for PBR. And $1 beers at the bar doesn't beat $15.99 30-packs at the store. =P

But this is really just a summer thing for me. During the hotter months, I just want a lighter beer that is ice cold. It's during the fall/winter/spring that I branch out to try the full beer spectrum.

Vodka drinker by preference but when I'm sipping a cold one it's always an IPA. Heavy Sea's Loose Cannon IPA, Dogfish Head 60 min.

http://hsbeer.com/beer/loose-cannon/

OK, this is more complicated than the question indicates.

There is beer and then there is beer made to drink as if it were wine and by that I mean regular beer like the Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, etc... are beers meant to get drunk. So that leaves the other type of beer that one would usually drink with a meal much like you would wine.

My fave to get drunk on is straight Budweiser. If I want to limit myself, Dos XX.

When I go out to a fine dining place, I will order a Samual Adam's, Dos XX on tap if available, or some other exoctic beer that is on tap.

As for liquor, I have close to 30 different bottles of different types (It helps when you live near the Mexican border) and ocassionally I will make me a mixed drink or drink something on the rocks, depending on my mood or the weather. Fresh made Mojitos are a summer time favorite of mine.

I enjoy a good Sam Adams Boston Lager and Yeungling Lager :)

I tried Lagunitas Little Sumpin' ale tonight... It is incredibly tasty...not quite an IPA, really a blend of styles...

Such a nice aroma and excellent flavor... this could easily rank in my top 5...

10/10

lagunitas_little_sumpin_sumpin.jpg

Back