• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What's your pirate name?

staffing said:
Reminds me of a shirt my lab partner wore often last spring...

"All of God's animals.....with green beans and a baked potato"
I've got a shirt at home that's VERY similar. It shows a picture of a beautiful deer, duck, and a turkey. Right up front it says there's a place for all of God's creatures.....Then on the back it shows a steak next to the mashed potato's and gravy. My Mom got that for me. I thought if fit me and was funny!!:lol::lol:
The other one that fits me shows two guys fighting for a turn on a bike dragging there knee. On the back it says my racing team has a drinking problem. That kind of fits me a wee bit too!!:hotsauce:

Drunk meat eaters have no place on this forum :lol:

Bloody Harry Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

My pirate name is:

Iron Tom Roberts

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Captain Tom Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Kidd

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

My pirate name is:

Red Tom Kidd

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Back