• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Where to buy Epsom salts?

walmart

it's a laxative and foot soak. it's literally everywhere. all drug stores have tons of it. walmart, target, maybe even dollar stores.

I find them in Drug Stores, I even picked up a tall container at a dollar store...

You will find them near the Rubbing Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, etc...

MAKE SURE It's 100% PURE Magnesium Sulfate, and no coloring or fragrance has been added.

Is there a difference in "medicinal" espom salts and the "agricultural" grade?

Cool.

We don't have target up here but my wife makes me drive across the border once in a while to go there.

I'll hit up walmart, I think there is one close by.

Appreciated!

lostmind said:
Cool.

We don't have target up here but my wife makes me drive across the border once in a while to go there.

I'll hit up walmart, I think there is one close by.

Appreciated!
it should be a plain container and will say "epsom salts" and should have the ingredient list as magnesium sulfate. as long as there are no other ingredients you're good to go. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water and yer good to go. ;)

if you do go to walmart, they have it in the fertilizer section in a plastic bag...will be interesting to see the difference in price (if there is any)

Walmart, in the health & beauty section..it's next to the hydrogen peroxide in what looks like a milk carton and is about $2 for 4lbs.

:D

Gin...ugghhhh. I can't stand that pine sap stuff...

Lets just say there was a party for New Years at one of my old jobs, and the nice old Maître d' brought a 1/2 gallon of Tanqueray...

Plus there was that scene in the kitchen where my date caught me with the cute redhead from catering...:oops:

After that, even the thought of it makes my giddy..heheh

I'll stick to Scotch, thx. :)

Back