Tomato
Cole Slaw
Key Lime
Habby Peach Sauce (Salsalady)
Olive Oil
Mayo
Salt
Pepper

Placed the whole piece of fish in the micr5owave on high for 5 minutes and then let cool and peel skin and shredded meat. Added mayo, flour, eggs, onion, chiles, salt & pepper, and a few shots Worchestershire. Made into patties and let cool in the refigerator before cooking in hot cast iron skillet. Mayo with added Habby Peach Hot sauce and juice of key lime, cole slaw made with olive oil key lime and salt & pepper. Everything dusted with homemade chile powder. :hot:

The biggest suprise all day is just how good the Wahoo Sliders taste, going to be cooking fish like this more often. :cheers:

IMG_4580.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

IMG_4591.jpg

That looks like a meat festival!!!! What's that I see in the background? Have there been other secret messages in this throwdown?

PRF, awesome job. You get an extra point for the Miller High Life...however you lose 2 points because it isn't open.
Clemson?????

C'mon wicked, times tickin!!!!!!!

This is huge! So many great entries! This thread will close at 6:30 and the poll will come tonight or tomorrow based on if I have time tonight.

Wicked Mojo's Alligator Ghost Burger (Noobs Dont Eat This Burger, This Burger Eats Noobs!) ;)

Ground Gator Meat
Naga Flakes
Naga Powder
My own blended Naga Grill seasoning
Habanero Powder
1 Fresh Naga Morich
1 Fresh Congo Black
1 Fresh Red chile
Thai Bird Chiles (Prik Kee Nu)
Heartbreaking Dawn's Mango Habanero Hot Sauce
Fontina Cheese
Applewood Bacon (not pictured in ingredient teaser because I forgot to put it in)
Onion
lettuce
Tomato
all loaded on a seaseme seed bun :)

keepin' it simple and hot no need to unload the pantry for a burger, I wanted the burger itself to be the focus and have all the flavor

burgerteaser1.jpg

stuffed center of burger with bacon and fontina cheese

pattie1.jpg

this is a huge burger over a 1/2 pound :D

Grilled and glazed with Heartbreaking Dawn's Mango Habanero Sauce
glazedpattie.jpg

Ohhh Yeah its all about the burger and not the fancy side dishes ;)
topoff1.jpg

Come get some of this!
finishedburger.jpg

cutopen1.jpg

OMG WickedMojo just opened a can o' whoopass and it spilled all over the other entries!

This is too much to try to take in and remember at one time. Need to wait for the poll and the condensed versions to page through again. Until then I will just sit here and wait. :beer: Oh and I am now eat in BEEF burger. The Mrs. thought I was absolutely out of my mind this morning, so for dinner I had to make regular old beef burgers and dogs.

geeme you talked a lot of smack and backed it up. I have to really look at all of these carefully. I knows there's stuff I missed, and some looked great and I didn't get to comment. This one was epic.

Kudos to everyone.

PRF, so you cooked in the micro first to be able to shred it or something? Those things look really tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back