Chiles
Olive Oil
Ciabatta
Spices
Potatoes

100_7632.jpg

100_7633.jpg

100_7631.jpg

The bread was fried in the chile garlic infused olive oil, then broiled to melt the cheeses. The Burger was grilled, the slices of bacon were pan fried. The fries were first fried in peanut oil, then seasoned and covered with cheese and peppers then broiled. The poppers were stuffed with the bacon cheese mixture, then baked and finally broiled.

911 op: "911, what's your emergency?"
Someone at JT's House: "MAN DOWN!!! HELP, QUICK!!!"
911 op: "An ambulance is on the way. Is he breathing?"
Someone at JT's House: "NO!! DAMMIT!!! He just ate a burger with ground slab bacon, with bacon on top of it, and cheese!!...and cheese fries!"
911 op: "Stay calm. Help will be there soon. Has his condition changed?"
Someone at JT's House: "NO, I think he might be dead, but he has a huge grin on his face!!"

911 op: "911, what's your emergency?"
Someone at JT's House: "MAN DOWN!!! HELP, QUICK!!!"
911 op: "An ambulance is on the way. Is he breathing?"
Someone at JT's House: "NO!! DAMMIT!!! He just ate a burger with ground slab bacon, with bacon on top of it, and cheese!!...and cheese fries!"
911 op: "Stay calm. Help will be there soon. Has his condition changed?"
Someone at JT's House: "NO, I think he might be dead, but he has a huge grin on his face!!"

hehehe...Suicide by bacon has been attempted by that man many times albeit unsuccessful. What can bacon really do to him though? He already has velveeta cheese sauce for blood running through his veins. :rofl:

looks great sum. I hope you're going to put everything in that pic in the blender and make a smoothie.
You might be disqualified from the competition, but it would be worth it.

Don't start with the manatee stuff again. It will only lead to more disappointment. Where ya at Wheebz? Bring da foo!

ok so here it is

Thanksgiving sliders!!!

Home Made stuffing patties, fried and baked for the bread

pears
celery
onion
Defcon smoke seasoning
grapeseed oil

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

Cranberry Habanero turkey gravy

DSC_0039.jpg

Collard Greens seasoned with cracked pepper, Sassy's Pepper Blend, and Applewood Smoked Seasalt

DSC_0042.jpg

Home Made Mashed Tater patties, seasoned with black truffle sea salt, cracked pepper, then pattied out, encrusted in Panko Bread Crumbs, and pan fried

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Minced Turkey, wrapped in honey ham and swiss cheese and formed into "burgers", which was then baked in the oven

DSC_0046.jpg

And the money shots

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

Holy Giblets Wheebz! That burger made me want to break out the colored construction paper and start building feather headbands! PA-Posse came strong in both showings.

I'll school all of you and the past winners will place their crowns at my feet and say "We're not worthy". Then drink themselves into oblivion!

Strong words.
I think I speak for the whole throwdown community when I express my disappointment in Pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back