• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Whos making what for SB Sunday ??

What is everyone planning on doing for the Super Bowl??
Thought I would start a thread.I am making Tacos and nachos for the g/f and I. Maybe we could get some picks from everyones feast?? I plan on taking a couple of pics.
(oh btw I WONT be getting an Angry Whopper lol)
HPFF

I will probably go with wings or a big pot of chili. haven't decided yet.

by the way isn't SB copyrighted or something by the NFL? They'll probably want some $$ from everyone that types sB.

I think most of us are having roasted and stuffed cardinal :lol:

Roast and stuffed Cardinal. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's a good one A.J.

I usually do something semi-spectacular but I think this year I'm going to chillax and just enjoy the game. Been having a real craving for beef and bean burritos lately so that may be just the ticket--if I don't make them beforehand.

for real, I am probably going to smoke something....maybe a brisket...actually yup, thats it...I am going to smoke a brisket, some sausage and some chicken too...might as well cook for next week....

Sounds like everyone is gonna be doing a bit of every thing.
And AJ wow talk about going all out!!:)My tacos and nachos will
be made with venison loins and steaks that I will ground up Should be goood!!

I am making chili-nacho dip, Jackie's little weenies, Defcon wings, homemade Sicilian pizza, and of course, mini Roethlis-burgers. Go Steelers!!!!

Wings,poppers,always a favorite, chips and dips, plenty so I don't have to get up and cook...whatever looks good at the store tomorrow will add to the menu.

200 chicken wings of various heat levels ( thank you Creator for providing for the timid...), striploin sammiches, and local pizza. Corona is the beer of choice for the day.

I'm doing a brisket on the spit with a habenero/mango jerk sauce.
My contribution to the pot-luck with the neighbors.

ernaehrung004.gif

Mrs. Blues wants me to make her a baked rotelli casserole. Good stuff but a little boring to me as she can't handle spicy or heat. I've got roasted garlic/refried bean poppers and embrochette (prawns stuffed with oysters, bacon wrapped and grilled) on tonights menu.

Cheers ya'll, TB.

Back